Bug Exporting strm with Google drive is very slow!
This is a very good plugin but there is a small problem in me, for which I used it all day, including reloading and upgrading downgrade kodi

I heard that there is a revised version that can speed up the speed is true? I watched some youtube. They only need a moment to export a lot of strm. I need at least 5 seconds or even 5 minutes per strm.

Why is that? My network should be enough to watch Blu-ray movies online without problems.
@c8810758

One more identical post to the one above, and you will be granted a semi-permanent vacation away from this forum. Spamming our forum with your posts is not appreciated.

Also do not copy/paste your text from your own word processor into our forum editor, it is somewhat allergic to that. You can see the [font] tags in your opening post.
(2019-08-23, 17:05)c8810758 Wrote: This is a very good plugin but there is a small problem in me, for which I used it all day, including reloading and upgrading downgrade kodi

I heard that there is a revised version that can speed up the speed is true? I watched some youtube. They only need a moment to export a lot of strm. I need at least 5 seconds or even 5 minutes per strm.

Why is that? My network should be enough to watch Blu-ray movies online without problems.
Sorry, I am a newbie, probably because I used Google Translate to cause some content on the content. Because I posted the first time, I don’t know that I sent it twice. I’m really sorry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Exporting strm with Google drive is very slow!0