Future of online streaming.
Great opinion piece in the NY Times by Matthew Ball, former head of strategic planning for Amazon Studios.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/22/opini...cable.html

In case the link dries... Slash readers partake:

https://news.slashdot.org/story/19/08/22...days-of-tv
Yup, quite an interesting read.
As for the 'Future of online streaming', a good start might be for Planet Hollywood/USA not to continue excluding the rest of the world from any future innovations.  
Movies Anywhere and Vudu for instance have both existed for over 10 years, but still remain completely out of reach for most of the world....Very frustrating Sad  On the other hand, Disney+ plans to launch their new online streaming service in the USA, Canada and the Netherlands on the 12th November, with Australia and New Zealand launching a week later. Will be interesting to see if they all get offered the same content though.... Wink
Streaming content services like Netflix and Hulu have revolutionized how we watch TV shows and movies. For a low monthly rate, you can get unlimited access to hundreds to thousands of different pieces of content, available whenever you want them. However, it’s unlikely that these conditions will persist indefinitely.

--
Lewis
@Lewis-H

We don't need nonsense posts on this forum.
This is your first and final warning.
LoL Big Grin
Rofl Rofl Rofl
Superb
@jessicabrobert

That applies to you as well.
This is interesting! Thank you for sharing  Wink
This isn’t a reply sorry! It is off topic Smile I couldn’t find a button for a new post so I thought to give this a try. I’m running Kodi through Apple TV switching between Exodus and Exodus Redux depending on where I can find a stream that isn’t pausing all the time. So I wanted to ask is there a different add on that I should use with my Apple TV?
(2020-05-18, 14:15)gtopa Wrote: This isn’t a reply sorry!...
I’m running Kodi through Apple TV switching between Exodus and Exodus Redux depending on where I can find a stream that isn’t pausing all the time.

Well, this is certainly a reply: As a hypothetical situation, would you consider it wise for a drugs dealer to enter a police station, and ask for advice?
Because you "simply forgot" to read our forum rules (wiki). Otherwise you would know that there is NO SUPPORT on this forum for any type of piracy crap.

It seems to be a good time to close this nonsense thread anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Future of online streaming.0