Your Favorite Underappreciated Movie?
Idiocracy 2006

One of those sneaky comedies that has just the right humor without being too political. 14 years later it's premises still apply  Big Grin . The car cagefight scene is just hilarious.
Kodi Matrix 19.0 HDR Windows API
Margin call and big short both are too underrated movies.
(2020-03-28, 22:34)Statler1978 Wrote: Idiocracy 2006

One of those sneaky comedies that has just the right humor without being too political. 14 years later it's premises still apply  Big Grin . The car cagefight scene is just hilarious.

You know I heard a lot about this movie but never watched it. I guess it's time now to finally do it.
Greyhound. Solid 8/10. Hanks is top notch as per usual
@JayZz This isn't a suggestion forum, Post #19 is legit, you get one shot; but the subsequent post are just dribble, and will be removed.

Please save us from your dribble.
The Village (2004) and Beyond the Lights (2014) both of them are underrated.
Infernal Affairs, what a ride it was.
Here are the 100 greatest films of all time, as voted for by many of today’s greatest living filmmakers; or if you prefer a more popular list as BFI would have it.
The Assistant
Drive Angry - The movie has a bit of a cult following but it is hard to find a movie with so many things packed into it - major stars, the occult, fast cars, hot women,  multiple fights (men and men, women and women, men and women), car chases, explosions, police shootouts, gun fights (including while having sex)  and much more.
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.
Session 9 (2001) (tt0261983) is truly a psychological horror masterpiece but I don't believe many people have even heard of it.

I don't usually do a single favorite but this is definitely in the top 5.
Not a real lover watching movies online or offline. But I like to watch live football match.
Trees Lounge http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/trees-lounge-1996
Sahara (2005). I enjoyed it, maybe because my expectations were low.
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
(2023-01-26, 17:41)Tobor Wrote: I enjoyed it, maybe because my expectations were low.
i suggest this should be the quote in your signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Your Favorite Underappreciated Movie?0