v18 TV Show Art
Is it possible to show a poster and fanart in this view when *All seasons is focused?
I've tried...
    <tvseasonextraart>
        <arttype>season-all-poster</arttype>
        <arttype>season-all-fanart</arttype>
    </tvseasonextraart>
...in advancedsettings.xml with no  luck.
@lowbred

Not something I use as I have all seasons disabled in settings. But I just tried to load the season-all artwork and I could not load it.

It is possible a regression/bug has crept in at some stage. Lets see if any other members are able to load it.

If nobody responds, it will be a good idea to submit an Issue report using the "Bug Tracker" button at the top of the page.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It is possible. I am assuming you are looking at the fanart view? I'll post a pic once I am at my other computer.
Edit: Picture

@Harro 
I guess asking if it is possible was erroneous. Could you please explain how you accomplished this? What .xml(s) you have edited?
(2019-08-29, 20:42)lowbred Wrote: @Harro 
I guess asking if it is possible was erroneous. Could you please explain how you accomplished this? What .xml(s) you have edited?
I have not changed any .xml files. I do use the Estuary Mod V2 and not the default Estuary install. That will probably explain why I have the poster and fanart.
@Harro
Is that the specific All-Seasons artwork or is that just the fallback image of the main tv show artwork, which maybe the skinner has coded in the skin? If you switch to Estuary, do you see the same images?

@lowbred
There is no need to edit xml files or add the advancedsettings.xml entries. It should work just like season posters.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-08-29, 21:50)Karellen Wrote: @Harro
Is that the specific All-Seasons artwork or is that just the fallback image of the main tv show artwork, which maybe the skinner has coded in the skin? If you switch to Estuary, do you see the same images?

@lowbred
There is no need to edit xml files or add the advancedsettings.xml entries. It should work just like season posters.

My normal view is by poster and the all seasons poster shows for all my shows. So probably a fallback from poster art. When switching to fanart view the poster just happen to show up. Granted I only 1 poster for each season where as if you select in Artwork Beef multiple images I guess you could have numerous posters for each season , including All seasons. I am just guessing on this though.

Edit: Just switched skin to default Estuary and the poster does not show in the fanart view of TV shows.
@Harro 
I tried Estuary mod v2, it's cool but a bit too much for me. I'm modding pkscouts skin mod. It's just enough for me without all the extra services...

@Karellen 
When editing 'View_502_FanArt' I had changed the imagepath value from MediaFanartVar to HomeFanartVar because I added a condition for extended artwork to that variable. Everything was fine until I noticed this missing artwork. I cleaned things up a bit and reverted back to MediaFanartVar. I do now have the fanart showing Smile but no side panel poster art. I'm not a coder but can understand this and that and more so when I stare at it long enough. I'm thinking there is a condition or include missing somewhere..?
Maybe @Hitcher might know why All Seasons artwork is not displaying?
My Signature
I'm not quite sure how the all seasons artwork works, meaning, if it implies the same artwork for all seasons or specifically for that node..? I'd like some clarification on that if anyone can. I did notice that in advancedsettings if I used <tvseasonextraart> the season-all-<arttype> was not cached but did with <tvshowextraart> and was visible in the video info window/Choose Art.

@Hitcher 
Point me in the right direction again please sir.
In the meantime, I'm gonna assume it's something in variables, includes or View_50_List... IDK... Gonna try and figure it out.
I should mention I am no longer using extended artwork for TV show in advancedsettings and I am getting fanart, just no poster.
I think I have a better understanding of what all season artwork is now from reading some threads.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2696827

It seems it's broken again. If any of you coding geniuses have a fix I would truly appreciate it.
Just off to work but it could be that it's not been scraped.
Thanks @Hitcher

When I tested it, I had the poster locally and it was present during the scrape along with the regular artwork. But it never displayed.

I also note if you use the Context Menu > Manage on the All Seasons entry to use the Choose Art option, the context menu disappears. Should that happen?
My Signature
^..."Just off to work but it could be that it's not been scraped." Have a good one.
I have 'season-all-poster.jpg' stored locally. All my artwork and nfo info is local (manually). I also do not get the TV show overview, as shown in Harros screenshot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Art0