Bug crash - Index was out of range
There is another crash I found which is similar to SQL crash reported
but get a different error message 

Crash occurs when we move a TV show out of the scanned folder, 
update the library and then click on that show that was moved but still showing in the side panel.

Will get this crash error, which will force close Ember after click OK

BUG
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Crash log
https://pastebin.com/xG3zaW7p

Reproduction step

1. Have a list of TV shows
2. Move a TV show folder out of the scanned folder e.g. "TV Show X"
3. Click update Library
4. Click on the TV show (that was moved) but still showing in the side panel listing.
e.g Click on "TV Show X" 

==========

I also tried to file a bug report but getting error message in thebuggenie.com

An error occur while creating this story.
"Please provide a value for the build field"
It happens when you have "Cleanup Database" enabled after the database update in your named situation. The problem is that in this case the entry will not be removed while you are still in the list.
As a workaround you can disable the cleanup or switch to the movies and then back to the tv shows after a database update. I will fix this issue.

In the bug tracker you have to select a release to add a new bug:
has been fixed for next release: Link
(2019-08-29, 21:18)DanCooper Wrote: It happens when you have "Cleanup Database" enabled after the database update in your named situation. The problem is that in this case the entry will not be removed while you are still in the list.
As a workaround you can disable the cleanup or switch to the movies and then back to the tv shows after a database update. I will fix this issue.

In the bug tracker you have to select a release to add a new bug:

I don't get that screen with those options when I click the button at the top of the screen Report an issue > Choose Bug report
I think thebuggenie might have a bug/problem

this is the screen I get

I used the bugtracker to take the screenshot. The field was there. Now it is missing for me as well ...
Random bugs in the bug tracker ... nice! But I do not have time to fix two applications :-P

Edit: I changed the field to "not required"
(2019-08-29, 23:58)DanCooper Wrote: I used the bugtracker to take the screenshot. The field was there. Now it is missing for me as well ...
Random bugs in the bug tracker ... nice! But I do not have time to fix two applications :-P

Edit: I changed the field to "not required"

yes there is a bug in the bugtracker

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
crash - Index was out of range0