Weather used to display but now shows nothing
I used to get weather displayed in Kodi but now it doesn't display anything. I used the Metoffice add-on. As that didn't work I tried OpenWeatherMap and I get the same thing.

They both seem to want me to enter a API key. I have no idea what this is? I tried searching with Google and didn't get any meaningful information.

Why has this changed? Do you have to pay for weather info or something now?

I've also never understood what I am meant to enter in the location fields. Is there a website that you can search to find weather station locations? On the web I use DarkSky and I just enter my town name and it works. But there doesn't seem to be a DarkSky add-on for Kodi.
OpenWeatherMap
Changed their licensing terms and is no longer useful as an add-on... 2764716 (post)

Metoffice
Looks like it has not been updated in two years.

Have you tried Weatherbit.io? You need to sign up for an API key first... 335425 (thread)

Weather (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)  
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-08-29, 22:05)Karellen Wrote: OpenWeatherMap
Changed their licensing terms and is no longer useful as an add-on... 2764716 (post)

Metoffice
Looks like it has not been updated in two years.

Have you tried Weatherbit.io? You need to sign up for an API key first... 335425 (thread)

Weather (wiki)

Thank you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather used to display but now shows nothing00