Adding New Source Re-Scans Everything
Hi, sorry to be a pain, just picked this project up again after a few years...

When I added a small new source (with about 4 items in it), EMM rescans all sources, which takes a long time.....

Anyway to avoid this?
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
I think there is an dialog after confirming settings that asks you if you want to rescan the library.
(2019-08-30, 18:48)DanCooper Wrote: I think there is an dialog after confirming settings that asks you if you want to rescan the library.

Not that I can see...

Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
Ok, then the dialogs only shows for other changed options. But you can try "Apply" and "Cancel", that should work. I try to optimize the scan after adding a new source.
(2019-08-30, 19:10)DanCooper Wrote: Ok, then the dialogs only shows for other changed options. But you can try "Apply" and "Cancel", that should work. I try to optimize the scan after adding a new source.

Actually, apply + cancel still scanned all sources.... I'll just have to live with it for now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding New Source Re-Scans Everything0