kodi error
I do not know what is happening as the kodi even I pulling the information of the series or film the covers often does not appear and looks like this on screen, why is it?
nao sei oque esta acontecendo como o kodi mesmo eu puxando as informação da serie ou filme as capas muitas vezes nao aparece e fica desse modo como na  screen, por que sera?

Screen:
@kyro2007

We need a Debug Log that captures you scraping the show, and links to the show at the scraper site.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
and how do you get it Huh??
(2019-08-31, 19:03)kyro2007 Wrote: and how do you get it
After 230+ posts on this forum, you should have heard of a debug log by now, right?
Also, you were given a url link you can click on for more information. Smile

Once you have the log file, you can paste it onto the pastebin website of your choosing, such our own Kodi pastebin service, linked every time above the "Post reply" button.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@DarrenHill @Karellen Thank you very much, I would be very pleased if the forum has more people like you and menus like this @Klojum

Link: @karellen- removed
You did not enable debug mode, which is Step 1 of the instructions darrenhill provided.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I recorded a video showing the bug

Youtube:
I suspect the issue might be that there's no artwork for some of the shows in the scraper database. For example see the link below for Youjo Shenki:

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/youjo-shenki

Without the debug enabled log it's rather difficult to tell in detail (including which scraper you're actually using) but the example above has no artwork at the source, so of course nothing can be downloaded and displayed.

To give more detailed support we need the debug logging enabled debug log (wiki), as requested above. See the instructions I posted before on how to obtain it - go through each step in sequence and you'll then get the logging enabled log we need.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@DarrenHill Log: paste
That log only has debugging enabled towards the end. It would be better to have it from the beginning, as per the instructions you were already given.

But it looks like the scraper is up to date, but there are gaps in the database (various 404 page not found errors) which is something we can't do anything about. You would have to use local metadata, provided via an NFO (wiki) file.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-09-03, 04:50)kyro2007 Wrote: @DarrenHill Log: paste

Also, there are two 'F4M' addon entries in your system that are related to banned add-ons.
Such illegal add-ons have been known to disrupt Kodi core functionality.

Please remove them before asking for further support as per our forum rules (wiki).
what are they so i can do that
quais são eles para que eu possa fazer isso
Code:
2019-09-02 23:36:07.842 T:6580  NOTICE: ADDON: plugin.video.f4mTester v2.7.1 installed
2019-09-02 23:36:07.843 T:6580  NOTICE: ADDON: script.video.F4mProxy v2.8.7 installed

Kodi Blog Posts
Returning to the subject, I formatted the computer and put everything back, but still errors occur with example series (Shuten Douji) I leave below an updated log of the day and today.

Paste > Link

Database Thetvdb > Link 

Database myanimelist > Link

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi error0