v18 Kodi 18.3 - turns off the sound for the whole Android
Good day all! I have such a media player (major details could be seen written over the box) with Android 5.1.1 preinstalled with Kodi 16.0 (beta). It runs perfect though add-ons are a bit out of date. In attempt to install updated Kodi 18.3 I always get same result. Updated Kodi turns off all sounds for all Android apps without any "red mute icon" or any warning. Even if I exit Kodi with "Close" button I'm still not able to get any sound from any app untill full reboot of the media player. I tried use a keyboard to press "F8" key. It turns mute on and off. But sound is not present the same. Upon thorough Google use I managed to get a clue with one tip. Audio Settings - Enable passthrough - in video playback mode. It has brought the volume for the video. But not for Music or other extensions - they remain muted. As well as the whole Android. What to be adjusted for volume to be set at desirable level? If logs are required please state straightforward how to get them over here - I'm not a big expert in Android.
Tongue 
(2019-08-31, 00:05)K0JIbKA Wrote: What to be adjusted for volume to be set at desirable level? If logs are required please state straightforward how to get them over here - I'm not a big expert in Android.

[SOLVED] ! It was necessary to change processor architecture from ARMv8A to ARMv7 . Which is quite surprising because before reset to factory values my set was running fine with ARMv8A 17.6 version. The only thing caused me to get into this mess with updates was never ending reminder from Google Play: update to 18.3. I remained firm for almost two years until they finally got me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.3 - turns off the sound for the whole Android0