Music Artist NFO Tags - Wiki Different from Export
Ok, that explains it. The nfo files you created did not use the correct tags.

If you don't mind me saying so, you are wasting your time adding artwork tags in an nfo file for local artwork. Kodi will ignore them anyway because you have local artwork.

All you need to do is name your artwork correctly, place them in the correct location and Kodi will find them. Read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341179

I assume you are using the template on the wiki page? No need to add anything extra to it.

Also, that export in your first post, where is that from? - Single file export or nfo file? I don't recall seeing those tags in an export.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Artist NFO Tags - Wiki Different from Export - by Karellen - 2019-08-31, 05:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Artist NFO Tags - Wiki Different from Export0