Music Artist NFO Tags - Wiki Different from Export
(2019-08-31, 06:44)Karellen Wrote: Is this the wiki page you are looking at? Are you using the Templates- Items 3.2 and 4.2... https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/Music
Yep...that's the page. I've been using the template in 3.2, the tags from the table in 3.1, and the sample in 3.3 as a guide. I have not been using 4.2 as I was working on an Artist.NFO and not an Album.NFO.
(2019-08-31, 06:44)Karellen Wrote: Single file is different. It is not an nfo file. The single file export uses different tags that are not meant to be substituted into an nfo file.
Gotcha...well that explains the odd tags I came across in the export. Thanks.
(2019-08-31, 06:44)Karellen Wrote: If you are trying to create additional data for your albums and artists then Single File is not the way to do it. Use the nfo file.
Good. That's what I've been doing - sticking with the allowed tags according to the Wiki. I just got thrown a bit when I saw those strange tags in that export, and wondered what they were. I will export to separate files from now on.

Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Artist NFO Tags - Wiki Different from Export - by longscarf63 - 2019-08-31, 13:12

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Artist NFO Tags - Wiki Different from Export0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.