• 31(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
(2020-11-11, 23:11)Lunatixz Wrote: As it is, there is only one way to import "Live" feeds with matching meta and that's with an existing m3u/xmltv set.

Hope that helps...

That helps a lot. Thank you. I am looking forward to adding Pluto channels but using the m3u method it imports ALL the channels which is way more than I would ever want. They also seem to stop playing after a few minutes when using that method as well. I've been meaning to grab a log of that for you but I haven't had a chance yet. I will do so as soon as I can.
(2020-11-12, 02:36)jctennis Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 23:11)Lunatixz Wrote: As it is, there is only one way to import "Live" feeds with matching meta and that's with an existing m3u/xmltv set.

Hope that helps...

That helps a lot. Thank you. I am looking forward to adding Pluto channels but using the m3u method it imports ALL the channels which is way more than I would ever want. They also seem to stop playing after a few minutes when using that method as well. I've been meaning to grab a log of that for you but I haven't had a chance yet. I will do so as soon as I can.

Which version of Plutotv are you using, new version shouldn't stop between content. Use Kodi's PVR settings to hide channels you don't want.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2020-11-12, 03:46)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-11-12, 02:36)jctennis Wrote:

Hope that helps...

Which version of Plutotv are you using, new version shouldn't stop between content. Use Kodi's PVR settings to hide channels you don't want.
I am using 1.3.8 from your beta repo
(2020-11-12, 05:17)jctennis Wrote:
(2020-11-12, 03:46)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-11-12, 02:36)jctennis Wrote: That helps a lot. Thank you. I am looking forward to adding Pluto channels but using the m3u method it imports ALL the channels which is way more than I would ever want. They also seem to stop playing after a few minutes when using that method as well. I've been meaning to grab a log of that for you but I haven't had a chance yet. I will do so as soon as I can.

I am using 1.3.8 from your beta repo

Here is a log of a pluto channel crashing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eaho_At...p=drivesdk

It was a channel that was imported with m3u. It played for about 10 minutes or so and just stopped. That seems to be the usual behavior.
Blank EPG's across multiple channels seems to be the biggest challenge I'm having lately.  The fix for this as listed under the "Known Issues" section for this problem, clearing the guide data in the PVR settings, is not effective, or only restores a couple of channels.      Any word on when this issue will be fixed permanently?
(2020-11-15, 18:01)ThorC1138 Wrote: Blank EPG's across multiple channels seems to be the biggest challenge I'm having lately.  The fix for this as listed under the "Known Issues" section for this problem, clearing the guide data in the PVR settings, is not effective, or only restores a couple of channels.      Any word on when this issue will be fixed permanently?

Blank EPG can be a number of issues... Please post a link to your log, m3u and xmltv... THX!
V.0.2.3 released, requires "Clean Start" and the latest IPTV Simple backend v.7.0.0... Please report any issues, features, and general usability feedback. THX
(2020-11-17, 23:14)Lunatixz Wrote: V.0.2.3 released, requires "Clean Start" and the latest IPTV Simple backend v.7.0.0... Please report any issues, features, and general usability feedback. THX

Much more stable setup now thanks. Any idea when channel rules will be turned on?
(2020-11-18, 15:43)Hardax Wrote:
(2020-11-17, 23:14)Lunatixz Wrote: V.0.2.3 released, requires "Clean Start" and the latest IPTV Simple backend v.7.0.0... Please report any issues, features, and general usability feedback. THX

Much more stable setup now thanks. Any idea when channel rules will be turned on?
Soon... I want to make sure the core code is stable and without issue before enabling.
Anyone experiencing an issue with PseudoTV Live not seeking to a "sudo" live position and instead plays every channels current position from the beginning? On my end issue only happens on android, windows is unaffected. 

Can someone confirm if this issue exists outside of my setup? THX
(2020-11-19, 17:39)Lunatixz Wrote: Anyone experiencing an issue with PseudoTV Live not seeking to a "sudo" live position and instead plays every channels current position from the beginning? On my end issue only happens on android, windows is unaffected. 

I can confirm on Android I am experiencing the same issue.
(2020-11-19, 18:06)jctennis Wrote:
(2020-11-19, 17:39)Lunatixz Wrote: Anyone experiencing an issue with PseudoTV Live not seeking to a "sudo" live position and instead plays every channels current position from the beginning? On my end issue only happens on android, windows is unaffected. 

THX, I will narrow down why android is having this issue and windows isn't...
(2020-11-19, 18:28)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-11-19, 18:06)jctennis Wrote:

THX, I will narrow down why android is having this issue and windows isn't...
I narrowed down the issue... something changed in Kodi, install any build of matrix older than 11/5 and clear data in iptv simple. I'll look into the commits and see what changed.
I am seeing similar behavior in Windows now with the Kodi 19 beta1 release , ie -starting any channel content from the beginning.
(2020-11-22, 13:39)ThorC1138 Wrote: I am seeing similar behavior in Windows now with the Kodi 19 beta1 release , ie -starting any channel content from the beginning.

There is a breaking change in Kodi... I'm working on a fix. You'll have to install a Kodi build with a compile date 11/13 or earlier. The last working build is a4fb12a
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4