20 Nov 2019 - TVDB Scraper v3.2.0 is now available which reinstates scraping. TVDB are still in the process of fixing a number of bugs so there may still be further breakages. See this post. 2901570 (post)

Important What's on the horizon...
Excited for this as well. It’ll be worth the wait, no doubt!
(2019-09-16, 04:47)LakersFan Wrote: Excited for this as well. It’ll be worth the wait, no doubt!

Just coming back to kodi after desiring this awesome addon again. Reading about an update coming is such great news! Thank you so much for everything you've done for this community Lunatixz, you're the reason I Kodi Smile
(2019-09-25, 05:43)boognish43 Wrote:
(2019-09-16, 04:47)LakersFan Wrote: Excited for this as well. It’ll be worth the wait, no doubt!

Just coming back to kodi after desiring this awesome addon again. Reading about an update coming is such great news! Thank you so much for everything you've done for this community Lunatixz, you're the reason I Kodi Smile

Same. I was thinking the other day about how i don't use Kodi all that much anymore. Then, i thought about why. Then i remembered this AddOn and how cool it would be to just have a mobster movie channel and an MCU channel that i could randomly tune into on a lazy Sunday. My how i missed falling asleep to my extensive youtube playlists and channel subs but having a more reasonable way of streaming the content i wanted w/out interaction. My dope Concert collection and the ability to share that playlist (as well as my not so dope personal concert selection that i do NOT wanna share!)!! My Custom Channel Spreadsheet that hasn't been opened/edited in over a year. Those days that I'd wonder of all the channels i could customize for the wife and I while i should be working.

Much to my surprise, i stumbled upon this recent thread and now my excitement for development of not one, but two different versions of one of the best Kodi AddOns of all time is through the roof!

This IS how TV should be.

Thank you, Luna for continuing development!!

Looking forward to what's next!
Kodi 1:
Device: Minix X8-H Android Box (rooted)
App: Kodi 16.1 (Jarvis)
Skin: Aeon MQ5 7.1.12

Kodi 2:
Device: HP Pavillion Laptop
App: Kodi 16.1 (Jarvis)
Skin: Aeon MQ5 14.2-rc1 (Helix Mod)

has this been released? i can't find anything on github. i beleive this was anounced over a month ago so i'm sure i'm missing something.
(2019-10-28, 14:46)03stevensmi Wrote: has this been released? i can't find anything on github. i beleive this was anounced over a month ago so i'm sure i'm missing something.

It has not been released yet.
Any news to when QuasiTV will be released? Would like any updates on both projects. Thanks for your hard work! Is it possible before the holidays? Could you update us on your website and make a few videos on your YouTube channel; haven’t seen anything new for a long time? Thanks.
(2019-11-11, 22:29)TVNow Wrote: Any news to when QuasiTV will be released? Would like any updates on both projects. Thanks for your hard work! Is it possible before the holidays? Could you update us on your website and make a few videos on your YouTube channel; haven’t seen anything new for a long time? Thanks.

Sorry, no release date... I'm busier than I had expected.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Twitter | Help?
(2019-11-11, 22:37)Lunatixz Wrote: PseudoTV Live v.0.9.x will be released in controlled updates to my beta repository. Since this is still essentially the older project and a BETA for my sanity it's easier to address user issues when the feature set is low, then crank it up weekly.
So are these still on the horizon? We're almost 3 months from this announcement, how far is the horizon exactly?
(2019-11-14, 16:21)jpbelanger79 Wrote:
(2019-11-11, 22:37)Lunatixz Wrote: PseudoTV Live v.0.9.x will be released in controlled updates to my beta repository. Since this is still essentially the older project and a BETA for my sanity it's easier to address user issues when the feature set is low, then crank it up weekly.
So are these still on the horizon? We're almost 3 months from this announcement, how far is the horizon exactly? 
About 12.2 miles at sea level xD

Be patient, if Lunatixz previous work is anything to go by then it will be well worth the wait.
Sorry for unexpected delays; I'm juggling multiple projects... I need to fix two broken plugins (Transponder.TV and Locast) along with updating Sling.TV & Pluto.TV before I can think of releasing something new.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Twitter | Help?
(2019-11-15, 20:11)Lunatixz Wrote: Sorry for unexpected delays; I'm juggling multiple projects... I need to fix two broken plugins (Transponder.TV and Locast) along with updating Sling.TV & Pluto.TV before I can think of releasing something new.

I appreciate the update - as I'm sure everyone else ardently following PseudoTV Live does - however, you should know that you never need to justifiy yourself to us or to anyone. As previous commentors have stated - PseudoTV Live/QuasiTV will be worth the wait. Having said that - I am really looking forward to updates to PseudoTV Live and also eager to try out QuasiTV!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What's on the horizon...44