• 1(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
"Welcome to the PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion Thread"
For PseudoTV Live project information... Click Here

Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Much thanks for the update in what's coming soon. Looking forward to seeing both versions of the new addons when they become available.
Appreciate your dedication, perseverance and patience with the community. Looking forward to these projects..
Any news to when QuasiTV will be released? Would like any updates on both projects. Thanks for your hard work! Is it possible before the holidays? Could you update us on your website and make a few videos on your YouTube channel; haven’t seen anything new for a long time? Thanks.
(2019-11-11, 22:29)TVNow Wrote: Any news to when QuasiTV will be released? Would like any updates on both projects. Thanks for your hard work! Is it possible before the holidays? Could you update us on your website and make a few videos on your YouTube channel; haven’t seen anything new for a long time? Thanks.

Sorry, no release date... I'm busier than I had expected.
Sorry for unexpected delays; I'm juggling multiple projects... I need to fix two broken plugins (Transponder.TV and Locast) along with updating Sling.TV & Pluto.TV before I can think of releasing something new.
I've decided to drop PseudoTV v.0.9.x and release "QuasiTV" as PseudoTV Live's successor.

Unfortunately for me, another developer recently released a similar project called "QuasiTV"; So for sanity, the new release will be called "PseudoTV Live".

Anyone coming from the previous project should know this a completely new project and only reminiscent to the original PseudoTV in that you can create custom channels to display via EPG (in this case Kodi's PVR).

FYI The release will be Matrix only, I'll be starting a open beta shortly...

Thanks for your patience!
(2020-06-24, 23:50)Lunatixz Wrote: I've decided to drop PseudoTV v.0.9.x and release "QuasiTV" as PseudoTV Live's successor.

Unfortunately for me, another developer recently released a similar project called "QuasiTV"; So for sanity, the new release will be called "PseudoTV Live".

Anyone coming from the previous project should know this a completely new project and only reminiscent to the original PseudoTV in that you can create custom channels to display via EPG (in this case Kodi's PVR).

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you're still creating for the Kodi community. So just to be clear -- your new project named "PseudoTV Live" will not require Plex or Emby or Jellyfin like that other project?
(2020-06-25, 15:05)selfcontained Wrote:
(2020-06-24, 23:50)Lunatixz Wrote: I've decided to drop PseudoTV v.0.9.x and release "QuasiTV" as PseudoTV Live's successor.

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you're still creating for the Kodi community. So just to be clear -- your new project named "PseudoTV Live" will not require Plex or Emby or Jellyfin like that other project?
Thanks,

No, "PseudoTV"/"PseudoTV Live" has always been Kodi projects... There was a recently released project called "PseudoTV Plex" which fills those criteria; to which I'm unaffiliated.

The "New" PseudoTV Live for Kodi's PVR will work with Plex/Emby via UPNP and/or a plugin designed to interface with those platforms. The only requirement is Kodi and some type of Kodi playable media, ie Local Content, Plugin, UPNP Share.... etc...
(2020-06-25, 17:40)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-06-25, 15:05)selfcontained Wrote:
(2020-06-24, 23:50)Lunatixz Wrote: TI've decided to drop PseudoTV v.0.9.x and release "QuasiTV" as PseudoTV Live's successor.

Thanks,

No, "PseudoTV"/"PseudoTV Live" has always been Kodi projects... There was a recently released project called "PseudoTV Plex" which fills those criteria; to which I'm unaffiliated.

The "New" PseudoTV Live for Kodi's PVR will work with Plex/Emby via UPNP and/or a plugin designed to interface with those platforms. The only requirement is Kodi and some type of Kodi playable media, ie Local Content, Plugin, UPNP Share.... etc...
That's awesome thanks for the clarification. I'm excited to try out your latest iteration of this!
(2020-06-26, 00:17)selfcontained Wrote:
(2020-06-25, 17:40)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-06-25, 15:05)selfcontained Wrote: Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you're still creating for the Kodi community. So just to be clear -- your new project named "PseudoTV Live" will not require Plex or Emby or Jellyfin like that other project?
Thanks,

That's awesome thanks for the clarification. I'm excited to try out your latest iteration of this!
Are you currently running Kodi matrix?
(2020-06-26, 00:19)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-06-26, 00:17)selfcontained Wrote:
(2020-06-25, 17:40)Lunatixz Wrote: Thanks,

Ah no - I see that this latest is specifically for Matrix. I guess I'll have to wait until I can run Matrix on my crappy Mi Box 3 w/Android....Well, that and my ATSC receiver dongle is busted....
(2020-06-26, 00:21)selfcontained Wrote:
(2020-06-26, 00:19)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-06-26, 00:17)selfcontained Wrote: That's awesome thanks for the clarification. I'm excited to try out your latest iteration of this!

Ah no - I see that this latest is specifically for Matrix. I guess I'll have to wait until I can run Matrix on my crappy Mi Box 3 w/Android....Well, that and my ATSC receiver dongle is busted....

Gotcha, Kodi's PVR has major improvements in Matrix... Hopefully enough are running it to help with a round of beta testing...
(2020-06-26, 00:32)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-06-26, 00:21)selfcontained Wrote:
(2020-06-26, 00:19)Lunatixz Wrote: Are you currently running Kodi matrix?

Gotcha, Kodi's PVR has major improvements in Matrix... Hopefully enough are running it to help with a round of beta testing...
I hope there are enough matrix beta testers - wish I could help too.
I will upgrade to Matrix if you need a beta tester. Let me know..
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4