• 21(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
(2020-08-03, 16:48)mwkurt Wrote: Lunatixz,

Another question. You were kind enough to try and help me with my Playlist question in the other forum. I was wondering if there was any way to do what I was asking from within the PTVL environment> Perhaps when playlists are use to generate the channels in playlist mode. Or would that be a bridge too far?

Thanks!
Mark
Not really, User-Defined channels are created outside of PTVL... ie in Kodi via playlist, plugin, node. All content rules must be handled there.

When we get up to the advanced rules feature release.... I'll examine the issue again.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2020-08-05, 19:38)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-08-03, 16:48)mwkurt Wrote: Lunatixz,

Another question. You were kind enough to try and help me with my Playlist question in the other forum. I was wondering if there was any way to do what I was asking from within the PTVL environment> Perhaps when playlists are use to generate the channels in playlist mode. Or would that be a bridge too far?

Thanks!
Mark
Not really, User-Defined channels are created outside of PTVL... ie in Kodi via playlist, plugin, node. All content rules must be handled there.

When we get up to the advanced rules feature release.... I'll examine the issue again.
Thanks Lunatixz!

Hopefully you can maybe do something. This issue has bugged me since Dharma. :-)

Would be great if the Kodi programmers could take a look at this.

Mark
Pending update (v.0.1.2) features "Pre-Defined" channels with persistent (unassignable) channel numbers.

FYI: Assignable channels numbers will be part of the upcoming "User-Defined" channels.

I'm tweaking some core code before we move to the next round of beta features.

Please, if you have any lingering issue with PTVL as it is... Let me know.
@Lunatixz , I am a new user of PseudoTV Live.  I installed the addon from the pseudotv live repo version 1.0.1.  I cannot create any channels, I always get the message that "PseudoTV Live is busy, try again later".  Before I submit debug logs and the like, one question: If I have a large library (7000+ movies, 670+ tv shows), do I have to wait for a while (any idea how long?) before I can create a channel? If so, I guess I will leave it running and check in a few hours.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-08-05, 23:40)bsoriano Wrote: @Lunatixz , I am a new user of PseudoTV Live.  I installed the addon from the pseudotv live repo version 1.0.1.  I cannot create any channels, I always get the message that "PseudoTV Live is busy, try again later".  Before I submit debug logs and the like, one question: If I have a large library (7000+ movies, 670+ tv shows), do I have to wait for a while (any idea how long?) before I can create a channel? If so, I guess I will leave it running and check in a few hours.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

usually a minute or two, without a log can't tell you if there is an issue.

If your system is slow and or has a lot of other background tasks I can imagine it could take longer... But no more than 10 minutes.
(2020-08-05, 23:51)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 23:40)bsoriano Wrote: @Lunatixz , I am a new user of PseudoTV Live.  I installed the addon from the pseudotv live repo version 1.0.1.  I cannot create any channels, I always get the message that "PseudoTV Live is busy, try again later".  Before I submit debug logs and the like, one question: If I have a large library (7000+ movies, 670+ tv shows), do I have to wait for a while (any idea how long?) before I can create a channel? If so, I guess I will leave it running and check in a few hours.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

If your system is slow and or has a lot of other background tasks I can imagine it could take longer... But no more than 10 minutes.
@Lunatixz , thanks for your quick response.  My system is an i7 with 32 GB of RAM and is connected wired with Gigabit Ethernet to my NAS where all the media is.

Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/wa6jEKuA   I don't know if this is enough or I should leave it running more time with debug logging enabled.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-08-05, 19:37)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 00:39)chrono727 Wrote: Mine is a small item....all my shows/movies seem to start over from the beginning when you select a different channel. Nothing ever appears in progress. What do I need to do?

I'll need a log to debug...
Here is the log file link: https://paste.kodi.tv/tojameheju
(2020-08-06, 00:13)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 23:51)Lunatixz Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

@Lunatixz , thanks for your quick response.  My system is an i7 with 32 GB of RAM and is connected wired with Gigabit Ethernet to my NAS where all the media is.

Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/wa6jEKuA   I don't know if this is enough or I should leave it running more time with debug logging enabled.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks, there was a issue.. easy fix. I'll try and get that fix out by tomorrow.
(2020-08-06, 01:39)chrono727 Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 19:37)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 00:39)chrono727 Wrote: Mine is a small item....all my shows/movies seem to start over from the beginning when you select a different channel. Nothing ever appears in progress. What do I need to do?

I'll need a log to debug...
Here is the log file link: https://paste.kodi.tv/tojameheju

You're using a third-party playback handler..Jellyfin.
(2020-08-06, 01:59)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-08-06, 00:13)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 23:51)Lunatixz Wrote: usually a minute or two, without a log can't tell you if there is an issue.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks, there was a issue.. easy fix. I'll try and get that fix out by tomorrow.
@Lunatixz , great, thanks!

Regards,

Bart
Is there still an issue with music channels stopping after one song? I saw it mentioned by several users a few pages back, but there really wasn't much more said on the matter. Locally I tested "radio" music stations on three different devices using the latest Kodi Matrix, and ended up with the same results on each. In some cases it sounds like a new song is starting to play and dies within a fraction of a second, but this could be the way my tracks are split up. There's no indication in the debug output that another song is even trying to start (at least not mentioned by filename,) only the original. Not trying to throw out massive log files if they're not needed. Thanks again for all your work on this amazing addon.  <3
(2020-08-05, 20:47)Lunatixz Wrote: Pending update (v.0.1.2) features "Pre-Defined" channels with persistent (unassignable) channel numbers.

FYI: Assignable channels numbers will be part of the upcoming "User-Defined" channels.

I'm tweaking some core code before we move to the next round of beta features.

Please, if you have any lingering issue with PTVL as it is... Let me know.
Hi Lunatixz,

I do have a bit of an issue - I'm fairly sure that when playing a channel and when the episode it is playing comes to an end, the next episode of the series is played rather than the next episode in the guide i.e. I have a Marvel channel with Avengers Assemble (animated tv series) and Ultimate Spiderman etc... and at the end of Avengers Assemble it starts playing another Avengers episode rather than the Ultimate Spiderman episode shown in the guide.

I went on today to get a debug log but instead of doing the above it goes to a snowy picture instead. I did change from Playlist mode to PVR Callback and tried again but the same happened (not sure if I need to restart Kodi when changing between these two - I didn't do that).

Both these issues have only started over the last couple of days, was working fine before.

Log is here - https://paste.kodi.tv/enalekixaz.kodi

Many thanks
Restarted Kodi after changing to PVR Callback and things seem to be fine, so perhaps it is just Playlist mode.
@Lunatixz , perhaps I am jumping the gun by trying to use version 0.1.2 from GitHub, but I went ahead and updated.  When the addon initializes, I get the message that there is an error, to check the log.  This is what I am seeing in the log:

xml:

2020-08-06 18:41:03.573 T:32452   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'Config' object has no attribute 'predefined'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "F:\KodiMatrixPortable\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.pseudotv.live\service.py", line 292, in <module>
                                                       if __name__ == '__main__': Service()
                                                     File "F:\KodiMatrixPortable\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.pseudotv.live\service.py", line 199, in __init__
                                                       self.startService()
                                                     File "F:\KodiMatrixPortable\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.pseudotv.live\service.py", line 257, in startService
                                                       if self.myConfig.predefined.buildChannelList():
                                                   AttributeError: 'Config' object has no attribute 'predefined'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

Here is the debug log: https://pastebin.com/XHDmi18x

Regards,

Bart
I'm getting an error myself:

https://paste.kodi.tv/niyatuyefo.kodi
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4