• 81(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
(2022-11-22, 23:36)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2022-11-22, 22:33)Kriven Wrote:
(2022-11-22, 21:49)Lunatixz Wrote: I'd have to check, I know over the years Kodi's core watched flagging code has been tweaked. Are you using PVR playback method or Playlists? Thx
PVR Playback.
If you don't mind can you tell me if you notice the same behavior using the "playlist" playback method and report back? THX

Playlist method appears to influence Playcount.
(2022-11-23, 02:36)Kriven Wrote:
(2022-11-22, 23:36)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2022-11-22, 22:33)Kriven Wrote: PVR Playback.
If you don't mind can you tell me if you notice the same behavior using the "playlist" playback method and report back? THX

THX, That is what I suspected...
Is their a reason you'd like to register playcounts? From my experience PseudoTV users usually prefer they be ignored.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2022-11-23, 03:17)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2022-11-23, 02:36)Kriven Wrote:
(2022-11-22, 23:36)Lunatixz Wrote: If you don't mind can you tell me if you notice the same behavior using the "playlist" playback method and report back? THX

Is their a reason you'd like to register playcounts? From my experience PseudoTV users usually prefer they be ignored.

Oh, I want them ignored. I just wanted to understand the settings which allowed that to be possible.

I had been defining my playlists as "Playcount Greater Than 0," but now I can confidently have a greater variety of content in PTVL Smile
(2022-11-23, 03:20)Kriven Wrote:
(2022-11-23, 03:17)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2022-11-23, 02:36)Kriven Wrote: Playlist method appears to influence Playcount.

Oh, I want them ignored. I just wanted to understand the settings which allowed that to be possible.

I had been defining my playlists as "Playcount Greater Than 0," but now I can confidently have a greater variety of content in PTVL Smile

IC, I'd like to come up with a better solution since such a playlist would eventually run out of content that is "unwatched".  In the future I will add an advanced channel rule to priorities either watched/unwatched content; and an option to flag content after viewing. THX for the input.
Can anyone assist at all? I'd be grateful. Everyone seems to have PsuedoTV Live but help on installing it via Shield through Kodi I've found limited when I search online.

(2022-11-18, 03:33)ericwbolin Wrote: I had this a couple years back before Matrix on my Shield but I had to do a hard reset of everything. Because of that, I have forgotten how to set it up.

What should I type into my Kodi file manager to get to the Zip and repo?
PseudoTV is causing issues with the rest of Kodi for me (or so it seems). Library views (episodes/movies/tv shows/seasons) begin to seemingly refresh, like a webpage refresh not a library refresh. Posters load in and out endlessly until I restart Kodi.

Original thread: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3119605

Here's the log:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iyHqrUM...sp=sharing
(2022-11-27, 08:08)Kriven Wrote: PseudoTV is causing issues with the rest of Kodi for me (or so it seems). Library views (episodes/movies/tv shows/seasons) begin to seemingly refresh, like a webpage refresh not a library refresh. Posters load in and out endlessly until I restart Kodi.

Original thread: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3119605

Here's the log:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iyHqrUM...sp=sharing
I don't see any issues in your log; and I am unaware of anything in PseudoTV Live that could cause this behavior.
My suggestion is to disable PseudoTV Live debugging when not needed. Debugging is for just that; running it 24/7 can be taxing on system performance.

Usually the behavior you described is caused by a script/plugin calling a built-in that refresh's assets/containers; PseudoTV Live does not use them.
My second suggestion would be to restore the default Kodi skin; see if this resolves your issues. If a clean install and PseudoTV Live still generates your problem please submit that debug log.

THX
I've disabled PseudoTV debug logging and have reverted to Estuary skin. Will post again if there are issues.

FWIW: this is the third install I've had this issue on. The previous two instances were on Windows 8.1. I'd hoped that it was some kind of compatibility issue that Windows 11 would fix.
I've updated to kodi 19.5 and I cannot play any channels from Pseudo Tv any longer. I'm using a new TV with Google tv built in and having some difficulty pulling logs to post here, so I apologize for reporting an issue without them. Has anyone been successful in using Pseudo Tv after updating to 19.5?
I'm on kodi 19.4 running on ZDMC (Zidoo Kodi) and had pseudotv installed recently. Was having trouble getting stuff to work out. I think I finally got playlists to work but I really want the auto tune to play the files randomly than having to make a new channel. Also what sucks is I try to import channels from a mp3u file and xmltv files I made into dizquetv and it doesn't work well. Would there be an easier way to edit the guide's lineup like different functions of programming blocks or will that be in the channel rules setting when it releases? I'm also wanting to have a logo on my channel's video itself. The channels do take a little bit to load in and I was wondering if a SSD would help that or if it's the hardware part. When I play a program I'd the guide isn't in the right spot the program is and it lets me skip ahead or rewind which I'd rather it be live play only.
I'm new to this app and it seems really cool so am excited to see new features coming out, just having a few issues.
(2022-12-28, 13:00)Xoxez Wrote: I'm on kodi 19.4 running on ZDMC (Zidoo Kodi) and had pseudotv installed recently. Was having trouble getting stuff to work out. I think I finally got playlists to work but I really want the auto tune to play the files randomly than having to make a new channel. Also what sucks is I try to import channels from a mp3u file and xmltv files I made into dizquetv and it doesn't work well. Would there be an easier way to edit the guide's lineup like different functions of programming blocks or will that be in the channel rules setting when it releases? I'm also wanting to have a logo on my channel's video itself. The channels do take a little bit to load in and I was wondering if a SSD would help that or if it's the hardware part. When I play a program I'd the guide isn't in the right spot the program is and it lets me skip ahead or rewind which I'd rather it be live play only.
I'm new to this app and it seems really cool so am excited to see new features coming out, just having a few issues.

Auto tuning creates preset channels, if you want control over order you'd have to create a custom channel.

I would need a debug log and a sample of your m3u/xmltv to investigate why import isn't working.

I'm currently working on moving the channel manager into a web form accessible via your local network; there is no plans on adding programming blocks at this time only advanced rules which will be a set of added rules to control content and tweak channels.

Channel logos are already included; use the channel manager to set your logo.

Content load times depend on multiple factors including Kodi device performance and your network latency/speed and your storage I/O.

I don't follow your guide issue; PseudoTV Live should load whatever is "Live" in the guide.
(2022-12-27, 03:48)mrdally204 Wrote: I've updated to kodi 19.5 and I cannot play any channels from Pseudo Tv any longer. I'm using a new TV with Google tv built in and having some difficulty pulling logs to post here, so I apologize for reporting an issue without them. Has anyone been successful in using Pseudo Tv after updating to 19.5?

hmmm I lost track of all the changes that were included in the last few releases. A log would be helpful; when I have some free time I will look into the issue. THX
(2022-11-28, 02:18)Kriven Wrote: I've disabled PseudoTV debug logging and have reverted to Estuary skin. Will post again if there are issues.

FWIW: this is the third install I've had this issue on. The previous two instances were on Windows 8.1. I'd hoped that it was some kind of compatibility issue that Windows 11 would fix.

Did this resolve your issue?
Custom playlist channels work some of the time but I always run into problems like it not being able to load in correctly. To be fair this is a lineup I made in dizquetv. On dizque, I had a logo watermark on the channels so I might try removing it and seeing if it can fix my issue.
I'm not sure if your feature for channels logos meant being able to see the logo as the program plays but it only appear for a few seconds before disappearing.
Also maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can only make 3 custom playlists and not more which limits the channels I'd like to make.
Dizque gives me much more freedom in content order like how frequent a show plays and when they should play along with the scheduling list, so I'm going to fiddle with it more and see if I can fix the import issue but I haven't gotten it to work yet. I'm excited for that web based schedule version you're working on and I'll try to replicate the issues in a debug log. I've had to reinstall kodi a few times due to unrelated issues like library being stuck forever on updating
(2022-12-28, 19:43)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2022-12-28, 13:00)Xoxez Wrote: I'm on kodi 19.4 running on ZDMC (Zidoo Kodi) and had pseudotv installed recently. Was having trouble getting stuff to work out. I think I finally got playlists to work but I really want the auto tune to play the files randomly than having to make a new channel. Also what sucks is I try to import channels from a mp3u file and xmltv files I made into dizquetv and it doesn't work well. Would there be an easier way to edit the guide's lineup like different functions of programming blocks or will that be in the channel rules setting when it releases? I'm also wanting to have a logo on my channel's video itself. The channels do take a little bit to load in and I was wondering if a SSD would help that or if it's the hardware part. When I play a program I'd the guide isn't in the right spot the program is and it lets me skip ahead or rewind which I'd rather it be live play only.

Auto tuning creates preset channels, if you want control over order you'd have to create a custom channel.

I would need a debug log and a sample of your m3u/xmltv to investigate why import isn't working.

I'm currently working on moving the channel manager into a web form accessible via your local network; there is no plans on adding programming blocks at this time only advanced rules which will be a set of added rules to control content and tweak channels.

Channel logos are already included; use the channel manager to set your logo.

Content load times depend on multiple factors including Kodi device performance and your network latency/speed and your storage I/O.

I don't follow your guide issue; PseudoTV Live should load whatever is "Live" in the guide.
Hey, so the in made custom channels work but the import doesn't. I tried to import and it wouldn't load in and it played the same content as my other channels and a whole channel was blank too. Here is my log https://paste.kodi.tv/oquwojoluz and files https://mega.nz/folder/ngAiiY5Q#Wbyfk3XSjneWbOhi8jNbzA If i'm importing wrong or need to create the content someway else other than dizquetv let me know. Thanks
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4