How can i do multple art for artist?
I have just this one file that will show multiple images of said artist. Is this embedded in file? I would like to do this with so,e of my other artists. How?

It won't be embedded in the music file, no. It will be because of the skin you are using, and possibly an addon that has fetched the art or local art for that artist.

The video was a great idea to convey what you want, but I'm afraid I don't recognise anything from that. Perhaps someone else can?
(2019-08-31, 16:31)DaveBlake Wrote: It won't be embedded in the music file, no. It will be because of the skin you are using, and possibly an addon that has fetched the art or local art for that artist.

The video was a great idea to convey what you want, but I'm afraid I don't recognise anything from that. Perhaps someone else can?

Thanks Dave,
I have tried a number of skins but keep coming back to the Estuary Mod2 as my default. I may have another file that has the same characteristics of multiple artwork but I looked at all my folders and really can't find multiple artwork. I am stumped. Hope others have an idea. I really like how it changes the artwork.
Have you got artistslideshow installed in your program addons ?  I don't know if it comes as a dependency for Estuary Mod2, but that's exactly the sort of thing it does - along with artist bio etc.   It needs skin support though but most skins I've seen do support it.  Stock Estuary however, does not.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2019-08-31, 18:03)black_eagle Wrote: Have you got artistslideshow installed in your program addons ?  I don't know if it comes as a dependency for Estuary Mod2, but that's exactly the sort of thing it does - along with artist bio etc.   It needs skin support though but most skins I've seen do support it.  Stock Estuary however, does not.

I do have the artistslideshow installed. I am using Estuary Modv2. I will look at the setup on it and configure according. Might be able to scrape the added artist I want then. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can i do multple art for artist?0