Release Kodi 18.4 Leia - Released!

Another couple of months have passed since we last pushed out a release, and so, in our ongoing efforts to produce the best media software in the world, it's time to squash another few of those more irritating bugs. Usual rules apply: don't expect any new features, don't think that this will change your life, it won't make you richer or more attractive, but it will hopefully be more stable and usable for people who've been victims of any of these bugs.

read more...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-09-02, 14:00)ronie Wrote: Image

Another couple of months have passed since we last pushed out a release, and so, in our ongoing efforts to produce the best media software in the world, it's time to squash another few of those more irritating bugs. Usual rules apply: don't expect any new features, don't think that this will change your life, it won't make you richer or more attractive, but it will hopefully be more stable and usable for people who've been victims of any of these bugs.

read more...

This is awesome to see Kodi is updated.   Blush  Blush  Love 
I'm more waiting for version 19 and the main reason is to have that option to store multiple versions of a movie "in library".
Download links (Windows 32/64-bit) are broken as of 2 minutes ago.
"Web Site Not Found"
@othello1

Thanks for the heads-up. Looking into it.

==Edit==
Are you using Firefox?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Go directly to the download mirrors via http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/
When is Xbox getting 18.4? 18.3 added several annoying bugs I'm hoping are fixed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.4 Leia - Released!0