Movie will not list under Movies
I have a movie in my library that no matter how I name it, will not list in "Movies". I have narrowed the problem down to quite simply, the movie scraper is unable to find the movie info listed on tmdb, imdb however does list this movie. I have tried to go in and change the movie scraper config to use imdb and have even installed universal move scraper but it seems they still will not find the movie. There really should be a way to manually link to title in imdb or tmdb. Any help? The movie is called Vanilla and was released in 2004, it is listed on IMDB under tt0435505
(2019-09-03, 13:11)john stro Wrote: I have a movie in my library that no matter how I name it, will not list in "Movies". I have narrowed the problem down to quite simply, the movie scraper is unable to find the movie info listed on tmdb, imdb however does list this movie. I have tried to go in and change the movie scraper config to use imdb and have even installed universal move scraper but it seems they still will not find the movie. There really should be a way to manually link to title in imdb or tmdb. Any help? The movie is called Vanilla and was released in 2004, it is listed on IMDB under tt0435505

Change the scraper for this specific video to the Universal Movie Scraper, and then literally type in the tt number you listed above.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie will not list under Movies00