Why is "date added" to the library, based on the date the file was written to disk?
Hypothetical situation.

Cousin and I both love Fight Club.
Both legally own it digitally and on Bluray.
Cousin rips a really great rip in 2017
Cousin gives me his rip, since we both legally own it.
I put a file dated 2017 on my NAS and Kodi imports it with a date added of 2017.

??

Does this sound correct? because I'm having a problem, fairly similar to the description above.
When I pick a skin that allows the function 'recently added' my recently added are displayed. My presumption is why 'date added' exists, if you're scraping the .nfo data from a different installation which includes this meta-data; it will be picked up (obviously it's getting the date from somewhere) and not added to recently added.
Maybe use Sect 2.3.14, item 10 in your advancedsettings.xml file... https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings....deolibrary
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why is "date added" to the library, based on the date the file was written to disk?0