Hide Shelves when not focused
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what the option Hide Shelves when not focused is supposed to do.   Nothing seems to change when I select this option.   

thankyou
This option hide the shelves when you are not select them. Exemple if you did this to movies shelves you will only see it if you press up button when are in movies section.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
(2019-09-04, 15:38)edjalmo Wrote: This option hide the shelves when you are not select them. Exemple if you did this to movies shelves you will only see it if you press up button when are in movies section.

Yeh…. that's what I thought it should be doing.  The self is always when this option is selected or not.  Could my skin be broken??
(2019-09-05, 02:50)kevine123 Wrote:
(2019-09-04, 15:38)edjalmo Wrote: This option hide the shelves when you are not select them. Exemple if you did this to movies shelves you will only see it if you press up button when are in movies section.

Yeh…. that's what I thought it should be doing.  The self is always when this option is selected or not.  Could my skin be broken??  
It's weird, but could be. Try reset the skin (in skin settings), and if not work try uninstalling and installing again.
Oh, before do that, and if you have a lot of skin things configured, create a backup. It's in the same place, Amber settings > Backup/Restore.
Ok so i figured this out. It seems this only applies to horizontal view.
(2019-09-12, 01:07)kevine123 Wrote: Ok so i figured this out. It seems this only applies to horizontal view.

@kevine123, my apologies for the delayed response to this.  It applies to both horizontal and vertical menu.  There was an error for the vertical menu, which I have just fixed.  Please download the latest from Git, test, and let me know if it is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-09-19, 22:59)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 01:07)kevine123 Wrote: Ok so i figured this out. It seems this only applies to horizontal view.

@kevine123, my apologies for the delayed response to this.  It applies to both horizontal and vertical menu.  There was an error for the vertical menu, which I have just fixed.  Please download the latest from Git, test, and let me know if it is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Hi Bart,

Just downloaded the latest from Git but this doesn't seem to have worked for me.

Bart 
(2019-09-20, 14:34)kevine123 Wrote: Hi Bart,

Just downloaded the latest from Git but this doesn't seem to have worked for me.

Are you sure?
Worked here for me.
Not working for me... unless I'm doing something wrong. Just checked Amber repo version 3.2.9. Is that correct?
(2019-09-21, 15:24)kevine123 Wrote: Not working for me... unless I'm doing something wrong. Just checked Amber repo version 3.2.9. Is that correct?
@kevine123 , please download Amber from my GitHub repo for now.  I have not updated the Kodi repo in quite some time, and will not do so until I complete my To-Do list for the skin.  You can get Amber here: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.amber.  The Master and Leia branches are functionally equivalent.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
ahhh.... sorry about that Bart.   Yes all good now.   Thanks alot!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide Shelves when not focused0