AEON NOX SILVO 7.0.5 Update Removing All Backgrounds and Custom Menu Items
Anyone else seeing this issue?  Just happened to me on my laptop, firestick, and an android device.
All I could find is someone confirming the issue in a  youtube vid, but no fix mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4VfTPxCzs

Any help would be appreciated... I'm a big fan of this skin.
The same here, I lost all my skins settings on shield tv after the 18.4 update without any warning 😔
(2019-09-04, 22:14)mikty Wrote: The same here, I lost all my skins settings on shield tv after the 18.4 update without any warning 😔

I haven't found a fix, but a workaround...
If you are installing via a build, reinstall the build, but quickly go to the add-ons, as soon as you see 'Available Updates' show up, look for Aeon Nox Silvo and open and remove the indicator for Auto-Update.  This shd keep it from happening again until some sort of fix is found.
Thanks for the tip. I Think it's the new kodi 18.4 which break all the silvio settings. All crashes just after kodi auto update to 18.4 unfortunely
(2019-09-04, 22:53)mikty Wrote: Thanks for the tip. I Think it's the new kodi 18.4 which break all the silvio settings. All crashes just after kodi auto update to 18.4 unfortunely

Nope, happened to me on 18.2 and 18.3.  Just read the main thread and the developer is updating version 7.0.6 to the Kodi repo to fix.
so I installed on zip the last 7.0.6 and all works again thanks
good job
regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON NOX SILVO 7.0.5 Update Removing All Backgrounds and Custom Menu Items0