Solved Videos Not Properly Showing
I have a brain injury so please bare with me. I  was able to get a few movies to work properly with universal scraper set on movie database. But some wont work they say no info found. Such as  Bad Boys 2 (2003) Other movies in that source worked though.
**F:\Movies\Entertainment\Movie Packs\Get Remux\Bad Boys 2 (2003)** but some vieos do register in that folder
I have that folder source set as "Get Remux"
Movie in separate folder
And movie database for universal scraper.

*Also some when I have to do a manual refresh and kodi lets me select the video (how do I make it register with the new fanart/image)
@deadlyiest

What you describe for naming and folder layout seems correct and there is no obvious problem there.

We will need a Debug Log to see what the problem is... --> Debug Log <-- click To replicate the problem, run an Update Library which will allow me to see which movies fail and why.

(2019-09-06, 00:30)deadlyiest Wrote: *Also some when I have to do a manual refresh and kodi lets me select the video (how do I make it register with the new fanart/image)
It should happen autmatically. Are you using local artwork or is the scraper providing the artwork?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
haha, I just tested your Bad Boys 2 and I can see the wrong video is scraped. Interesting video!!!

You chose to name the movie "Bad Boys 2 (2003)" and this is being misidentified (I don't know why). But if you rename to the official title of "Bad Boys II (2003)" the scraper correctly finds it. Or you can use the Refresh button to change as you have already discovered.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Using artwork from the scraper.

How about "F:\Movies\Entertainment\Movie Packs\Get Remux\Clerks II (2006)"
Same issue in other sources too. I get the title from themoviedb and they wont work lol.

Debug is hard... I think I am real slow sadly. Not sure how to go about sending that or anything.
still no info found when I change it to Bad Boys II (2003)

There is no refresh option for the films not registering properly
the file in the folder is Bad Boys II (2003).mkv plus changed the folder name
(2019-09-06, 01:17)deadlyiest Wrote: Heading to bed but will check back saturday. Gonna rest tomorrow night. Thanks for trying to help me, I have been trying for about 3 weeks, decided to ask for some help. If you can walk me through everything I can do it, but I really need someone to help me step by step.
(2019-09-06, 01:13)deadlyiest Wrote: How about "F:\Movies\Entertainment\Movie Packs\Get Remux\Clerks II (2006)"
I had no problem with that movie and it scraped correctly.

(2019-09-06, 01:16)deadlyiest Wrote: still no info found when I change it to Bad Boys II (2003)
Ok, then there is another problem that we need to figure out, but I cannot do it without the Debug Log

(2019-09-06, 01:16)deadlyiest Wrote: There is no refresh option for the films not registering properly
If you go to Videos>Files>YourSource, highlight the movie and press the letter i on your keyboard, the scraper will scrape that single movie. It will then give you a pop up box selection of titles, and you can choose the correct one.

(2019-09-06, 01:13)deadlyiest Wrote: Debug is hard... I think I am real slow sadly. Not sure how to go about sending that or anything.
Hopefully not. It is only 4 steps. The only difficult step is 4, strangely most people get steps 1 & 2 wrong for some reason, and have no problems with step 4

1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.
My Signature
thank you, I will have it uploaded by saturday or today. Thanks again
(2019-09-06, 10:43)deadlyiest Wrote: thank you, I will have it uploaded by saturday or today. Thanks again

cant figure out how to upload it or copy it. But I do see ther errors. Alor
and logfile uploader says file is bigger then 1mb
Ok, so I see you were able to copy and paste it and almost upload it. If the file is bigger than 1MB, then try https://paste.ubuntu.com/ as they allow larger logs.

Although the image is from our own site, the steps are the same for all pastebin sites...

My Signature
\ I am so sorry. I had a nasty assault years back. I am very slow. 
Second how do I copy the logfile. Cant find it other then in kodi itself.

So thankful for your patience!
I can see the log inside kodi with the log viewer but no clue how to upload it or make it goto the url. I goto config and there is no options for that.
also cant make the log file uploader upload it to another site. I am so darn lost

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videos Not Properly Showing0