Solved Videos Not Properly Showing
What type of device is Kodi installed on- Windows, XBox, Android, linux, other?

I guess you were trying to use the LogUploader add-on and the log is too big to submit, so you will need to find the log file in the folder system of your device.

Read this section and you should be able to locate it... https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy#Copy_and_Paste
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
found the log file on my pc folder, do I just copy and paste it? Or will that show secret stuff?
windows 7
Open it with notepad, copy the contents and paste it. All secret stuff should be removed automatically by Kodi. If I see any secret stuff, I will hide the link to the log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
debug

Will be back in 2 hours you are a life saver. I have been trinyg for hours at end loosing my days. OCD lol I wont stop until my collection is done!
Perfect!!

I think this is a simple fix. You have a setting enabled that should be Disabled.

Read item 1d in this link and disable the setting... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videos Not Properly Showing0