Proper way to scrape new series episodes.
This has been a thorn in my side and I cannot seem to work it out.  I love the program but when I add a new episode to, say, season 3 of a TV series, I have to rescrape the entire series to get that one episode's meta data in place and to use the cleanup tool to rename it properly.  I've tried scraping new items and it doesn't seem to do anything.  What is the correct procedure?   Is there a way I could use the command line options to periodically check for new episodes in the season folders and have them added in correctly *and* clean up the names?

I am sure there is.  I see so many options but I don't seem to be able to find the right combination of commands.

Thanks!  Great program!!
in the UI you would do the following (tested and works):

a) update data sources
b) scrape new items

from command line (untested):

-updateTv -scrapeNew
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-09-11, 07:51)mlaggner Wrote: in the UI you would do the following (tested and works):

a) update data sources
b) scrape new items

from command line (untested):

-updateTv -scrapeNew
Thanks.  I think I tried that but it didn't seem to work.  I just tried again and it does.  It is also automatically renaming them.  Is this a new feature?  I thought I had to issues the rename/cleanup command.
If you have selected the automatic rename in the settings tmm will rename after scraping.

In v2 thre was no automatic rename after a scrape in tv shows
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-09-11, 17:43)mlaggner Wrote: If you have selected the automatic rename in the settings tmm will rename after scraping.

In v2 thre was no automatic rename after a scrape in tv shows
Cool.  I didn't notice that enhancement.  Thanks!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Proper way to scrape new series episodes.0