• 3(current)
Release Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia
(2019-09-17, 16:26)Wanilton Wrote: @gman12 

What view you are using, the right list (default) or other?

Skin only show the items abailable in your library, if appear the same item twice, you need fix it on Kodi database. It's hard say why do you have wrong arts for yours items.

About scrolling, I don't have issue here, using keyboard or remote control, but I use Kodi on Windows OS. It's happen in all views?
Hi, thanks for the quick reply back. I'm currently using the Right List (default) view. All of this though was happening in any of the views that I tried.
It would be great when pressing back, if you are for instance in the movie section, immediately go back to the main menu. Now I have to press three times. 
No major thing, just a question if that's possible. Again great skin
(2019-09-17, 17:35)Aaiemron Wrote: It would be great when pressing back, if you are for instance in the movie section, immediately go back to the main menu. Now I have to press three times. 
No major thing, just a question if that's possible. Again great skin
I actually have noticed this also. I knew there was something I forgot to include. Can that be fixed so it exits Movies and straight to Main Home Screen? When you push back it gives something like sub menus on the right side a few times before Home Screen like Aaiemron mentioned above. Especially since I have younger kids that use Kodi with our Movie Library and don't want them to enter something and change things by mistake.
(2019-09-17, 13:03)Wanilton Wrote: @TimeZone 

It's no possible, need . or -, because any filename with sdr or hdr included will appear the wrong flag image, example: if you have one sdr video with the title: movienamex.hdrip.mkv have hdr included in the filename, so will appear HDR flag.
Thanks for your response. At least now I wont wait for a fix. Time to rename all my files. Luckily, Bulk Renamer will make the work easy. Thanks again for wonderful skins.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
Great skin!

I am running it on an Android tablet to stream music from my NAS and it works great.

But I can not see the toolbar on the bottom of the fullscreen music player.

How can I get to it from a tablet?

Thanks for your help.
@schattenfell 

Have touchscreen support in skin settings, but it's broken, in the list to fix, will be fine in the next release.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
OK.....then I have to wait.
I just did a fresh install of Kodi and went right ahead to my "old skin" Smile I looks and feels amazing, but I do have two tiny issues:

-Is there any way to adjust the font for certain lists?
-Is there any way to remove some of those video information symbols at the bottom of the screen?

I very much enjoyed the first version of Ace and would like to get back to its "cleaner look" if possible.
Hi - Beautiful work! I want to continue with accolades but the skin on Kodi 18.4 on Fire stick 4K and Kodi 18.4 on Nvidia Shield crashes continually. Fresh OS install both devices, fresh Kodi, skin from Kodi repo. Make adjustments to system, player, services: i.e; weather tried all, and input WINS server info. go to home and crash. Force stop Kodi, clear cache and restart - crash, won't start without crashing. What am I doing wrong? I want this to work! 
Thanks - Mike
@azmike57 

Debug log please.
Hi Folks,
  I have been told that this skins supports CD Art for collections (at the collection level, not the individual movie level).  As far as I know, Kodi does not support Collection CD Art.  Is this correct?
(2019-09-30, 00:42)Wanilton Wrote: @azmike57 

Debug log please.

I didn't need to use your suggestion, I cannot remember just what I did but it is working as you designed. I have tried all skins from Guido, installed  all builds on every darn device, all flavors of Kodi - this is without a doubt my favorite! I do love Krypto Builds though. Thanks again. Mike
as I do so that when I pause I see the info of what I am seeing including the argument and distribution because to appear always I have to press and does not do it automatically
(2019-09-30, 16:32)hslansky Wrote: Hi Folks,
  I have been told that this skins supports CD Art for collections (at the collection level, not the individual movie level).  As far as I know, Kodi does not support Collection CD Art.  Is this correct?

Yes, have support, check the image

Version 1.5.0 is coming soon, with fixes and improvements.
Hello everyone,

I love this skin on kodi but one tiny thing :

I dont have a file manager option in the setting submenu, is there a way to get it there?

Im running kodi/libreelec on raspberry pi4
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia1