• 2(current)
Release Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia
@tankman37 

Yes, check skin settings, main menu, have options for set one image or multiples images (it's global), or check item Background images, there you use script artwork organizer, for generating fanarts for movies, tv shows and concerts (musical videos). Weather has options too for use with background images based on conditional weather.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi, the right list view has cases, the frame view not, is it possible to add cases also in frame view? And if the poster sizes are different, is it possible to scale automatic to the same size like AeonMQ? Is there an option to use movie logo instead movie name and how can i hide plot in frame view?
And one bug, if you add nodes, like 3d-with 100 movies and 2d-with 200 movies, go inside 3d, switch back to main menu to the 2d-node, it also shows 100 movies.

Oh, and i have coloured mpaa ratings, but the german ones will not shown, so i see nothing.  The default are coloured! Smile
And some movies show me "my rating 10/10" instead of imdb rating.

With MQ8 is all correct

Thanks and the new main menu looks good! Blush

edit:
When i am in the movies section, i must press the back button 3 times to get back to the main menu, with MQ i press the same button one time and i am back in the main menu, can i change this?
@halidri 

The only view with the option to hide plot is Tech.

Code to German MPAA is available, I will check when returning to my house.

Thanks for reporting the bugs with total items when using nodes and ratings.

Your requests Marcos will check when returning to work.
How can we get multiple character art to appear..I downloaded 5 but only one appears is there option to make multiple appear..
(2019-09-10, 15:18)Wanilton Wrote: @tankman37 

Yes, check skin settings, main menu, have options for set one image or multiples images (it's global), or check item Background images, there you use script artwork organizer, for generating fanarts for movies, tv shows and concerts (musical videos). Weather has options too for use with background images based on conditional weather.

Sorry, obviously didn't make myself clear. I have 8 menu items, system,  weather, TV shows, live TV, movie playlist, addons and 2 favourites . I have made 8 individual backgrounds, each to represent the menu items . At the moment I use Aeon nox silvo and am able to select a background for each item. Thanks
@tankman37 

Sorry, it's no possible at this moment choose an individual image for each item in the main menu.

@Jay19802005 

Hi I mention for you previously, it's necessary to wait Marcos answer, he's not available for the next few days.
(2019-09-12, 02:01)Wanilton Wrote: @tankman37 

Sorry, it's no possible at this moment choose an individual image for each item in the main menu.

@Jay19802005 

Hi I mention for you previously, it's necessary to wait Marcos answer, he's not available for the next few days.
ok, thanks for the reply
(2019-09-12, 05:45)tankman37 Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 02:01)Wanilton Wrote: @tankman37 

@Jay19802005 

ok, thanks for the reply

Thank you
Wow, ive never been so confused. Between this and MQ8, is there not a way to make a widget to a section in a video addon? For Example how to add the Comedy movies section of Crackle addon as a widget on the main menu?
[Asked in another thread lower down the page but hoping for a response here...]

Is it correct that, when in Music Fullscreen, it is not possible to clear the track lyrics by pressing ESC?  Is this intentional or can it be corrected?  This is a feature in virtually every other skin I've used.

[EDIT] It appears ESC does not work at all in Music Fullscreen; i.e: return to the album track list, etc.  Not related solely to lyrics.
* Update: I tested Aeon MQ 8 and the same problem.  Sad  

Hi. This is an awesome and beautiful skin but I have a weird problem.
When I scroll in movies or tv shows, with mouse or keyboard, for a few seconds all posters and fan-arts will disappear and they come back again. And it always happens.
I even reinstalled the skin and it didn't solve the problem. Before this skin I have downloaded all my movies and tv shows (and episodes) images and keep them offline. But no other skin has this problem. I even installed Artwork-Organizer.
As you can see in these images, the image 1 is correct, the image 2 is after scrolling. It freezes at the last focused movie image.

I don't know, but it seems the skin (or artwork-organizer) are not using offline images in library folder and download them each time I scroll!!!

Im using Kodi 18.4 Mac OS version.  

I have tested this skin. Looks great, and it is fast too. 

@Wanilton I have a request for the next version of Ace and Aeon MQ 9.
If it is not too much trouble would you and MarcosQui please fix HDR and 10bit flags in the next versions. The skin ignores "10bit" and only picks ".10bit". You are probably aware of this already.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
@jasn

Same here, need fix

@lordvandad 

Here don't happen, better wait Marcos answer

@TimeZone 

It's no possible, need . or -, because any filename with sdr or hdr included will appear the wrong flag image, example: if you have one sdr video with the title: movienamex.hdrip.mkv have hdr included in the filename, so will appear HDR flag.
Hi, I just want to say first this is an awesome looking skin and very fast for navigation! I really like it a lot, but had a couple questions on things I've noticed while using it and sadly from making it my main skin yet. I'm using this on an Amazon Fire TV Box and from my main movie library from a hard drive.

1.) I've noticed that some of the Artwork on some of the movies in my library are showing some of my other movie titles photos for the background or the spinning cd/dvd image. The DVD Box art is correct one. I also have a duplicate movie showing up in my library for some reason too.

2.) At times when scrolling through the movies, it'll just start randomly scrolling through all the movies really fast without me pushing any buttons. I then have to push a button to get it to stop.

None of the above are happening with other skins I've tried and used. Are these bugs that just need to be fixed or anyone else noticing this happening. Thanks and hope you can give some help on this.
@gman12 

What view you are using, the right list (default) or other?

Skin only show the items abailable in your library, if appear the same item twice, you need fix it on Kodi database. It's hard say why do you have wrong arts for yours items.

About scrolling, I don't have issue here, using keyboard or remote control, but I use Kodi on Windows OS. It's happen in all views?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia1