• 8(current)
Release Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia
How to switch from dark skin to ligh skin?
(2019-12-13, 12:43)Wanilton Wrote: @Tam88

No issues here

ImageImage
Both my Android (Shield) and Windows 10 are new installations of Kodi and ACE2, maybe that's what breaks the watched labels. They definitely don't show, but they show in every other skin. Admittedly, I'm not using a view with all that extra information showing; it's just a basic file name list.

The lack of watched labels is the only thing preventing me from using this skin.
Based on the info, I think you don't scrape your items in your library, using Kodi or meta tools scrapers.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-12-13, 13:53)arzaz Wrote: How to switch from dark skin to ligh skin?

Sking settings - Colours, look the image

(2019-12-13, 15:13)Wanilton Wrote: Based on the info, I think you don't scrape your items in your library, using Kodi or meta tools scrapers.
I don't use scrapers. I don't need it. I just want a basic file name list. That's what I have in Estuary and the watched labels show just fine. I should point out that the percentage progress label does show.
During music playback, no Discart is displayed. Although it is enabled in the options.

Tested with below Artist:

ALICIA KEYS
Album: The element of freedom

Please help
@arzaz 

Work here

(2019-12-16, 13:47)Wanilton Wrote: @arzaz 

Work here

ImageImageImageImage
Dear Wanilton

Unfortunately the disc file is missing in the folder, what's the way to follow to download it and with which addon?
FYI, i'm using KODI on Shield tv.
(2019-12-16, 14:34)arzaz Wrote:
(2019-12-16, 13:47)Wanilton Wrote: @arzaz 

Work here

ImageImageImageImage
Dear Wanilton

Unfortunately the disc file is missing in the folder, what's the way to follow to download it and with which addon?
FYI, i'm using KODI on Shield tv. 

Dear Wanilton,

As you can see below, no disc file available.
Is this a problem with the music scraper?
Check inside the album level, disc.png is there if you have one.
(2019-12-13, 19:09)Tam88 Wrote:
(2019-12-13, 15:13)Wanilton Wrote: Based on the info, I think you don't scrape your items in your library, using Kodi or meta tools scrapers.
I don't use scrapers. I don't need it. I just want a basic file name list. That's what I have in Estuary and the watched labels show just fine. I should point out that the percentage progress label does show. 
I also don't use libraries in either Android or Windows 10, if that helps you find the problem.
The YouTube add-on (https://github.com/jdf76/plugin.video.youtube/) relies on being able to show a message to the user with an activation code. On the default Kodi skin, this code is clearly visible - the message box has two lines of text in it. When using the Ace2 skin, a message bar appears at the top of the screen with the progress bar, a Cancel button, and only half of the message needed; no activation code shows - the message doesn't scroll like other messages do. This was on a brand new Leia install done yesterday, and YT add-on 6.5.2 (not sure what the Ace2 version is, I'm not in front of the TV at the moment).
As kodi won't boot, I reinstalled Kodi 18.5 and Ace 2 skin but unfortunately I can no longer have the movies fanarts in the background?

Please your help
(2019-12-28, 10:58)hibbert Wrote: The YouTube add-on (https://github.com/jdf76/plugin.video.youtube/) relies on being able to show a message to the user with an activation code. On the default Kodi skin, this code is clearly visible - the message box has two lines of text in it. When using the Ace2 skin, a message bar appears at the top of the screen with the progress bar, a Cancel button, and only half of the message needed; no activation code shows - the message doesn't scroll like other messages do. This was on a brand new Leia install done yesterday, and YT add-on 6.5.2 (not sure what the Ace2 version is, I'm not in front of the TV at the moment).

Load up estuary skin and put youtube login details that way,once your logged in switch back to ace skin. Job done
@hibbert,

Yes, need fix, I will talk with Marcos about.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia1