• 9(current)
Release Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia
Hi,

I love this skin, but i always have an issue on xbox one with extended info script.

Si, i have installed open meta info, but now i have issue with skin helper service and label watched film dvd not display on screen.

Do you have an idea to fix these issues ?

Thanks in advance.
I need your debug log, for check the issues.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2020-01-11, 22:34)Wanilton Wrote: I need your debug log, for check the issues.

Hi friend,

Please finf my kodi log.

For informations, since i have installed Open Info, i have this issue on Skin Help. No more film disk label, no more several backgroud fanart...

https://paste.kodi.tv/jewiyodeja
is any way i can add banner view?
(2020-01-12, 16:02)fandegoldo Wrote:
(2020-01-11, 22:34)Wanilton Wrote: I need your debug log, for check the issues.

Hi friend,

Please finf my kodi log.

For informations, since i have installed Open Info, i have this issue on Skin Help. No more film disk label, no more several backgroud fanart...

https://paste.kodi.tv/jewiyodeja 
Hi friend,

Do you have a fix for my issue or may i reinstall Ace 2 ?

Thanks in advance.
Please add Addon support to script.skinshortcuts

Thanks in advance!
hi can anyone please advise on how to put in artwork to generes section  thanks
hi with the ace 2 skin do you have to over write resource folder like in mq8 for images for the images and icons to show thanks

Nope, don't need, you need install addons, get here, install via zip file option (add-on Kodi manager).
(2020-02-21, 13:00)Wanilton Wrote: Nope, don't need, you need install addons, get here, install via zip file option (add-on Kodi manager).

thank you for your reply i installed all addons  but no artwork in genres section it is possible to put in a disc images for each category thanks
Is there a way to use Artist Slideshow as the OSD for full screen music playback. I normally use my Kodi installs for listening to music, either local from my NAS or streaming using Pandoki. Iv'e been using latts MQ7 Leia mod but was looking at using Ace 2 as well. For the life of me I have not been able to figure out how to get Artist Slideshow to run as the OSD during full screen music playback. AS is installed, enabled, and configured. Also, are their different OSD "Layouts" that can be used like in MQ7 and if so how do you change them? Thanks.
First of all, nice work on this great looking theme.
But I have a big problem with it: I use 2 user profiles and when I switch the user profile, it turns out all skin settings are shared between the profiles. All menu customizations and background settings, specific to one profile, are also applied to the other profile. If I then change something on the other profile, this is again also applied to the first profile.
Does this skin not support different settings for different user profiles? Or is there something wrong on my side?
Vero4K OSMC - Kodi 18.3
I also really love this skin even though i have been using it only for a couple of days now...

I would love to know if you also plan to use Dolby Vision Mediaflags as well as Dolby Atmos.
If not then i would love to know how i can add it myself to the skin.

Thanks !!
1. In Music Fullscreen mode whenever I press back, the system freezes and becomes completely unresponsive! Appears to happen only after subtitles are downloaded. Not if they havent downloaded or displayed.

https://paste.kodi.tv/yegetevoma.kodi

2. In all earlier Marcos skins, if we activate Kiosk mode it prevented the menu access in lists like movie list or music list (one which comes on top of page, dont know technical name). Now even with Kiosk mode on it is possible to open one of the menus on extreme left. Plus Settings is locked out and dont know how to switch off Kiosk to access settings again.

3. Cant get artist slideshow in music fullscreen playback. There is also an option in OSD called "Playback Settings" but clicking on it nothing happens.
@extremeaudio 

We need full debug log.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia1