• 13(current)
Release Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia
It's the rule with sequels. Sadly a shadow of its former glory. The "wide" option of sorting is gone, which was the best of any skin out there. There are much less user customization possibilities, some very useful ones have been stripped away. As for some interface additions, they are too kitschy for my taste. The description is a bit ironic, as it seems it tries too much to be an Aeon Skin - some things like the childish stars have been lifted straight from it anyway from what I can tell. In any case, thanks for all the work, especially for the masterpiece that was the first Ace Skin. I would like to have the option of being able to install it again, it was perfect as it was. Any possibilities for that to happen?
thanks
Skin for Kodi 19 is not available, There is a hidden advertisement of the MQ9 skin in the comments. For MQ9, they ask to pay a donation elsewhere. Kodi is free, isn't it moderator? Please close this ad thread.
@cool0007 please specify exactly what you mean by a hidden advertisement. Can you give us a link to show exactly where it is?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2022-03-24, 13:06)DarrenHill Wrote: please specify exactly what you mean by a hidden advertisement. Can you give us a link to show exactly where it is?
It says "Donate or subscribe". Both ways should get you forum access. The latter way for free.

It's also not exactly hidden when it is splashed on that forum's front page.
You won't get the MQ9 skin for Kodi 19 without a subscription fee or a donation. It's true. And this skin is mentioned in this thread. Blah blah blah, Marcus is currently busy working with MQ9, writes his adjutant https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3042538 Kodi is free - it's the foundation of the community!
Donat must come from the heart and be humble. It should not be on the face of the site
Like any other previous version skins created by Marcos, will be public via Kodi Repository when done. Have a lot of another's skins and mods available btw.

The message mentioned he´s getting on our site. Never was publish something like this here. 

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I installed this add-on onto my librelect raspberry pi installation.   It is stuck on installation process.  Says "Do not press key.  Wait for this process to finish."  Anyone know how to manually undo the skin?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia1