Solved Movies titles not scrapped with info at all
Hi. Newbie here.
I'm running Kodi 18.4 on Kdlinks a400 box and everything was working perfectly up until today when I added 3 new movie titles to the Kodi library. I don't have "automatic scan to library" checked so I do it manually. But, either way, those movies are scanned as "Movies". I.E., the Kodi TMDB is not scrapping them by correct titles. All 3 are seen as generic "Movies" and when I try ti "refresh" either using internet OR "locally stored info", still, scanned as "Movies" and no info / title / Actors / images available at all. Playback is unaffected. Tried to remove the titles, DELETED and reloaded the files and still same outcome. My 150 other movies that were scanned in the previous days are fine. In the settings "TMDB" scrapper looks active. Please help. 
Thanks
Sorry, but our crystal ball is unable to see which exact movies you are referring to.
Also providing Kodi's debug log (wiki) would be helpful.
(2019-09-07, 22:03)Klojum Wrote: Sorry, but our crystal ball is unable to see which exact movies you are referring to.

Well, I'm not sure why names of the movies matter since any movie today is doing the same thing. But, since you asked, I have added the floowing 3: Groundhog Day, Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl and Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest. When scanned into library, all are scenned just as "Movies" under their title and no other info. Here's the log:

pasted
(2019-09-08, 00:20)gr8nrg Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 22:03)Klojum Wrote: Sorry, but our crystal ball is unable to see which exact movies you are referring to.

Well, I'm not sure why names of the movies matter since any movie today is doing the same thing. But, since you asked, I have added the floowing 3: Groundhog Day, Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl and Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest. When scanned into library, all are scenned just as "Movies" under their title and no other info. Here's the log:

pasted
https://paste.kodi.tv/yosepedire.kodi
In this path, which is the Source you have set... /storage/sda1/Movies/Groundhog Day.mkv

I think you have enabled the setting Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title which cannot be used if you are using a flat folder structure. Movie folders are required.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources#Set_Content
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-09-08, 01:20)Karellen Wrote: In this path, which is the Source you have set... /storage/sda1/Movies/Groundhog Day.mkv

I think you have enabled the setting Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title which cannot be used if you are using a flat folder structure. Movie folders are required.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources#Set_Content
Bingo! Unchecked that box and it works now. Thank you!
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies titles not scrapped with info at all0