Keep display awake
The screensaver begins in my computer after 15 minutes. How do I make Kodi keep the screen awake?
I believe your only options are to change your computer screensaver settings or to use something like Sleepy watchdog to do something in Kodi every X minutes.
Well, since it's my personal computer, the first one is a big no since it would leave it permanently unlocked. The addon idea is good, thanks, but Sleep Watchdog only runs every 15 minutes at minimum (while my screensaver is every 5), and even then the options to run are all obtrusive (shutdown, stop video, etc). I'm trying to look for other addons that would run something on the background, but I'm not finding much, if anyone knows please tell me.
(2019-11-27, 23:41)firewater Wrote: Well, since it's my personal computer, the first one is a big no since it would leave it permanently unlocked. The addon idea is good, thanks, but Sleep Watchdog only runs every 15 minutes at minimum (while my screensaver is every 5), and even then the options to run are all obtrusive (shutdown, stop video, etc). I'm trying to look for other addons that would run something on the background, but I'm not finding much, if anyone knows please tell me.

You can try Caffeine. I believe there is an option there to keep the computer awake while using an app(In your case KODI)
H96 Pro+
Xiaomi Mi S 4K

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keep display awake0