Bug tmm don't get tv shows in google drive which have separate season files
i have problem.. i upload all my tv shows to google file stream ... now tmm cant find them in directory J:\My Drive\TV

its not getting  tv shows which have directory such as J:\My Drive\TV\3% (2016)\Season 1 

it shows only tv shows which dont have separate season files 

in tmm

see the number ot tv shows

it is not showing these files in tmm or the tv show 

Please provide logs.. I cannot say anything just of Screenshots.

As far as I know Google drive has a special Filesystem setup which makes a scan from tmm almost impossible
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-09-11, 07:21)mlaggner Wrote: Please provide logs.. I cannot say anything just of Screenshots.

As far as I know Google drive has a special Filesystem setup which makes a scan from tmm almost impossible

there are no error log... tv shows with separate season files just don't show up in tmm
Trust me, in the trace log (which will be generated too if you export logs) there is much more..

Please do you update data source (or tv show) and directly afterwards export the logs
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2019-09-11, 08:54)mlaggner Wrote: Trust me, in the trace log (which will be generated too if you export logs) there is much more..

Please do you update data source (or tv show) and directly afterwards export the logs

these are the logs 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--A_TlM...sp=sharing

thank you
there are many errors in the log - but unfortunately there is no strict hint WHAT causes the error..

e.g.
Code:
2019-09-11 14:20:08,348 ERROR [tmmpool-update-T3-G320] o.t.c.t.tasks.TvShowUpdateDatasourceTask:1058 - J:\Shared drives\Plex\Opss\TV\Psych (2006)\Season 8

according to the code reading the folder J:\Shared drives\Plex\Opss\TV\Psych (2006)\Season 8 failed. But there is no indicator what exactly failed. I'll add some more logging and build a new nightly afterwards (will take ~30min from now) - maybe you could try to import these folders into the nightly build?
(2019-09-11, 12:45)mlaggner Wrote: there are many errors in the log - but unfortunately there is no strict hint WHAT causes the error..

e.g.
Code:
2019-09-11 14:20:08,348 ERROR [tmmpool-update-T3-G320] o.t.c.t.tasks.TvShowUpdateDatasourceTask:1058 - J:\Shared drives\Plex\Opss\TV\Psych (2006)\Season 8

according to the code reading the folder J:\Shared drives\Plex\Opss\TV\Psych (2006)\Season 8 failed. But there is no indicator what exactly failed. I'll add some more logging and build a new nightly afterwards (will take ~30min from now) - maybe you could try to import these folders into the nightly build?
ok no problem
(2019-09-11, 12:45)mlaggner Wrote: there are many errors in the log - but unfortunately there is no strict hint WHAT causes the error..

e.g.
Code:

i tried nightly build still the same problem

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-1JWdb6...sp=sharing
I did not expect any change, since I only added some logging Wink

will have a look ASAP
Looks like the Java NIO (Filesystem API) is detecting a loop inside the data structure of the Google drive file system.
fortunately the guys at jetbrains had the same problem and I have a clue now how to solve it (but still needs some work)

stay tuned
(2019-09-11, 19:33)mlaggner Wrote: Looks like the Java NIO (Filesystem API) is detecting a loop inside the data structure of the Google drive file system.
fortunately the guys at jetbrains had the same problem and I have a clue now how to solve it (but still needs some work)

stay tuned

Thanks so much .. great program
a new nightly build is on the way (eta 10 minutes). I would be happy if you could test it because I still not have access to a windows machine
(2019-09-11, 20:05)mlaggner Wrote: a new nightly build is on the way (eta 10 minutes). I would be happy if you could test it because I still not have access to a windows machine
Hi.. i tried it still the same

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-58Wm8L...sp=sharing
Need to set up a whole test case on a windows vm.. I suppose there is no time for that until Friday.

Which google drive client do you use?
(2019-09-11, 21:19)mlaggner Wrote: Need to set up a whole test case on a windows vm.. I suppose there is no time for that until Friday.

Which google drive client do you use?
Drive file stream

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tmm don't get tv shows in google drive which have separate season files0