Remove this page
Is there anyway to stop seeing this Screen

If I click on Music I want to go to Artist screen not see another menu. It seems a bit pointless as they are available in the submenu
Go to settings, submenu customize main menu, use replace function, change music to music - artist, rename item to music, clone submenu music and done.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-09-13, 22:12)Wanilton Wrote: Go to settings, submenu customize main menu, use replace function, change music to music - artist, rename item to music, clone submenu music and done.

Wanilton - Thanks that's what I wanted.
What does the switch for Show and Enable Global Composition do?
SHOW - Active / Desactive the item (On/Off)
Global Composition - IF off, composition image only affect the item, fine for choose distinct compositions for each item, If ON, is global, one composition for all menu items. Active global and choose one image in internal, return to home and navigate items, turn off and check again, it's easy to understand how work.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-09-14, 02:12)Wanilton Wrote: SHOW - Active / Desactive the item (On/Off)
Global Composition - IF off, composition image only affect the item, fine for choose distinct compositions for each item, If ON, is global, one composition for all menu items. Active global and choose one image in internal, return to home and navigate items, turn off and check again, it's easy to understand how work.

Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove this page1