Solved kodi not shoing all my films any more only some
hi not sure if this is the right place to post or not but all i want to do is get kodi to look like diggz xenon with out the addons or anything els just want my own films and tv and games on there all in one page but now kodi wont even show most of my films all i did was try to use the confluence skin but went wrong so i uninstalled it and reinstalled kodi now only get a few films to show
We take a dim view of 'builds' at this forum and a quick look with Google brings up diggz xenon as a 300+ meg download with wizards etc., the images appears to contravene Kodi forum rules Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) and as such we have no use for support of this aberration. I suggest you explore available skins from the official repository, then start your customization through this repository keeping on the right side of support. Please check out the links in my signature for 'Caution add-ons you might install'.

Re: films not showing up: 90% of the issues with scraping are nomenclature, check your titles against the real title according to the online movie database.

Adding video sources (wiki)
I am not using a build and everything was fine and is fine on Android devices and FireTV but everyday for a week now the scraping gets worse and worse on Windows 10. Even to the point of ruing older movies that were in the library for years. Very frustrating. I have been using KODI since it was XBMP and never had this problem. Since the Android devices are fine it must be a Windows 10 problem. I am stumped and annoyed.
@Wayneright

Once a movie is in the library, Kodi does not go back and rescrape it or change it when running future Update Library. The only way to change an existing movie is through Refresh. Have you Refreshed your movies? Otherwise I find it difficult to understand your comment Even to the point of ruing older movies that were in the library for years.

TheMovieDB seem to be modifying their API which is now affecting our scrapers. If you head over to the metadata scraper sub-forum you will see other posts with discussing failed or corrupted scrapes, so I do understand that new movies you are adding may be failing to scrape correctly.

That is all the advice we can give without a proper Debug Log that captures the problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Wayneright Is it possible you clicked the Hide Watched toggle?  It's on the sliding pop-out menu on the left side.
Maintaining a few add-ons for v18 including PseudoTV (Classic), Tag Overview, and Autosub: https://github.com/fnord12
Wink 
(2019-09-14, 07:24)fnord12 Wrote: @Wayneright Is it possible you clicked the Hide Watched toggle?  It's on the sliding pop-out menu on the left side.

NO I have made that mistake before though. I switched scrapers and it seemed to fix it which is confusing because I tried that before Besides a few things I had to fix manually it seems to be working now. Still don't understand why default scraper is fine on all devices but my PC. Emby works with TMDB scraper on pc. Oh well works now with Universal scraper. Everytime I give up and hit the forum the problem either works itself out or I solve it.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi not shoing all my films any more only some0