Android 2019 - Amazon Fire TV Cube - AMLogic S922Z
(2020-03-07, 22:06)fritsch Wrote: Not really, besides it is running the background and blocking something. I might buy a cube next time when amazon has a special offer for them, but not yet 100% sure - it offers nothing I need in comparison to my Firetv 4k.

Not sure what you mean by running in the background and blocking something? I guess everything that is supposed to work works. I get DTS and Dolby and Dolby Digital +. It won't work through raw which I noticed on my receiver after hitting the signal input button for information it says unknown signal when on RAW, So maybe that's why there is no sound. Just a guess. It appears even with RAW that the firmware of S922x won't allow DTS Master HD and True HD isn't even an option in Kodi when using the either RAW or IEC with the fire cube.

I hope this gets worked out as the fire cube is extremely fast in Kodi in comparison to the firestick 4k.

Really the most baffling thing is the weird thumping when trying to use 7.1 pcm with no passthrough. I can actually use exoplayer in another app and it gets perfect Multichannel on my receiver. So that makes it even more weird. Leads me to believe that isn't an issue with fire cube or the firmware but something weird in Kodi. Once again just a guess.

I appreciate all your help on this and if you need me to do some tests in the future let me know. Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 - Amazon Fire TV Cube - AMLogic S922Z - by Golfman - 2020-03-08, 00:38

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2019 - Amazon Fire TV Cube - AMLogic S922Z0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.