Android 2019 - Amazon Fire TV Cube - AMLogic S922Z
(2020-11-04, 20:48)ontap Wrote:
(2020-11-04, 20:19)thering1975 Wrote: Set up a new cube as currently half price, and frees up an Odroid N2+.

Pretty swift setup, placed the Kodi apps and other apps on usb and then installed via a file manager app . Couldnt be bothered with downloader this time. Added Wolf Launcher, and then installed a FTP server via apps2fire and sent a backup .kodi folder to mirror the N2's setup so i did not need to set everything up

Running on the cube versus the N2 (android not coreelec) had these benefits
  1. resolution switching works unlike the N2
  2. Framerate switching works
  3. Dolby Digital+ works (unlike the N2 has not worked since 64 bit os)
However as expected could not get DTS HD to play nor True HD

Then found this thread and installed latest build, Still not able to get Dts HD Ma to play as core or True HD to play as DD using Embycon addon. Was about to test LPCM output but server down temporarily.

If i can get that to work ill retire my other N2 and buy another one as once you get rid of the Amazon launcher it's actually a very nice experience
What launcher are you using as a mater of interest ?
Wolf Launcher, nice and clean easy to setup add in launch at boot app and when it wakes from sleep or cold boots instantly opens the launcher. just get used to not pressing home to get to home screen and use back button, took all of 5 mins of muscle memory to remember that lol, but it makes such a difference not scrolling through Amazons add list

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 - Amazon Fire TV Cube - AMLogic S922Z - by thering1975 - 2020-11-04, 21:06

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2019 - Amazon Fire TV Cube - AMLogic S922Z0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.