[SOLVED] Confluence: programs button in home menu disappeared
Hi,
   I'm facing with a strange problem using Confluence skin: the "PROGRAMS" item in the home menu disappeared!

I tried to rename the entire .kodi folder in .kodi_old, thed did a reboot (so kodi creates a fresh .kodi with default settings) but nothing is changed: "PROGRAMS" button is still not in the home menu. Strange, it isn't?

Any suggestion to help me solving?

My system:
HW: Raspberry pi 3 B+
SW: OSMC 2019.07-1 with kodi Leia 18.3 shipped

Thank you, Epg.
Settings > Interface > Skin > Configure skin > Home Window options > Hide - Add-ons
Sad 
(2019-09-15, 10:26)Hitcher Wrote: Settings > Interface > Skin > Configure skin > Home Window options > Hide - Add-ons

Hi,
    thank you for your answer.

Hiding "Add-ons" under Settings > Interface > Skin > Configure skin > Home Window options > Hide - Add-ons simply hides "Addon" in the home menu item, but doesn't give back "Programs". Furthermore, the item "Programs" is not present at all under Configure skin > Home Window options.

The lack of the "Programs" item in the home menu is not really a problem; in fact, I can access to all my kodi programs selecting "addon", but I remember that some time ago the "Programs" item was in the home menu by default.

Maybe the "Programs" item was deliberately removed from Confluence skin and substituted with "Add ons"?

Cheers, Epg.
Yes, Programs became Addons for Leia.
(2019-09-15, 11:28)Hitcher Wrote: Yes, Programs became Addons for Leia.

Ahh, this explain all. I'll mark this post as SOLVED.

Thank you again.

Epg.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Confluence: programs button in home menu disappeared0