neon on kodi v18
hey,

Since v18 is a major shift in code .. I presume it's too hard to update neon to work with it ?
I hope not, its hte best skin ever.
is there a krypton version that I  have missed ? Found it , damn I never knew this was available. This skin was/is a classic
Yup.. Still use it to this day and it's the main reason I don't update as fast.
Tried all other available skins. I just don't get the nice same views that I have here.
Especially the logo view for TV series
(2019-11-24, 14:35)aneurysm- Wrote: Yup.. Still use it to this day and it's the main reason I don't update as fast.
Tried all other available skins. I just don't get the nice same views that I have here.
Especially the logo view for TV series

Hi all, I've already updated Neon for Kodi 18. To find in my repo. https://github.com/kaffepausse71/Guidos-...d/master?q=
https://github.com/kaffepausse71/Guidos-...1.0.10.zip
The Kodi 18 Repo is here.
wow cool ... it works nicely indeed.
I see some stuff in german though, instead of english (or dutch when I switch)

for instance on the home screen it's not "series" but "serien"
and some names in the settings screen also remain german.

Where can I edit that ?
(2019-12-12, 17:34)aneurysm- Wrote: wow cool ... it works nicely indeed.

Where can I edit that ?
Oh sorry I didn't think about it anymore. Home xml have a look after sunniest I do it on the weekend. If there are any errors, please let us know.
(2019-12-12, 21:30)SkinBase Wrote:
(2019-12-12, 17:34)aneurysm- Wrote: wow cool ... it works nicely indeed.

Where can I edit that ?
Oh sorry I didn't think about it anymore. Home xml have a look after sunniest I do it on the weekend. If there are any errors, please let us know.
Update the skin to version 6..10 and the language error should be fixed.
cool. Fast work (found out where to fix myself as well). One thing though .. I need to maybe check on a clean install, but script tv next aired doesn't seem to properly work on it.
I'm not getting any dates / ep names
(2019-12-13, 02:11)aneurysm- Wrote: cool. Fast work (found out where to fix myself as well). One thing though .. I need to maybe check on a clean install, but script tv next aired doesn't seem to properly work on it.
Can I have a look again.
(2019-12-13, 10:20)SkinBase Wrote:
(2019-12-13, 02:11)aneurysm- Wrote: cool. Fast work (found out where to fix myself as well). One thing though .. I need to maybe check on a clean install, but script tv next aired doesn't seem to properly work on it.
Can I have a look again. 

did you have time yet to look again ? finally had time to try it on a clean kodi, but tv next aired doesn't work as it should
Unfortunately I haven't had time yet, but I'll have a look after Easter.
(2020-04-05, 22:33)SkinBase Wrote: Unfortunately I haven't had time yet, but I'll have a look after Easter.
Did you have time to look at it yet? Neon (night) is still the skin I'm most comfortable with. Your work is greatly appreciated mate.
annoyingly the widget poster on left of screen in recent movies doesnt show.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
neon on kodi v180