Estuary Fire
Estuary Fire is created by ZzBlackyPantherZz and Originaly made by Team Kodi

Estuary Fire is a fire edition of the skin Here's the link to Download Here
Screenshots (via Imgur) would be nice. Smile
(2019-09-15, 11:57)ZzBlackyPantherZz Wrote: Estuary Fire is a fire edition of the skin

Can you perhaps point out which parts of your skin the "fire" parts are?
We installed it, and we can see no differences with the original skin. At all.

Moreover, when the Fire edition is selected, Kodi even jumps back to the original Estuary skin.
We hope you are not here to troll people, but (much) more information on your Estuary 'Fire' version is really welcome.
Seems to be missing xml files. Namely Font.xml and DialogConfirm.xml
(2019-09-15, 12:36)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 11:57)ZzBlackyPantherZz Wrote: Estuary Fire is a fire edition of the skin

Can you perhaps point out which parts of your skin the "fire" parts are?
We installed it, and we can see no differences with the original skin. At all.

Moreover, when the Fire edition is selected, Kodi even jumps back to the original Estuary skin.
We hope you are not here to troll people, but (much) more information on your Estuary 'Fire' version is really welcome. 

Sorry @Klojum, that's my 11 year old son !! He's been experimenting with skins on his laptop recently and trying to figure out how they hang together. I had NO IDEA he had posted it here until I spotted the thread and recognized the title. I shall be having some stern words with him shortly although I'm proud of the fact that he is giving it a go. Not so pleased that he decided to post it here though.

Again, please accept my apologies, I shall make sure this doesn't happen again.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
I would at least ground him for the next two weeks! Devil

But perhaps we should encourage him instead, if he is that much into Kodi skinning.
Yeah, we've certainly had worse efforts posted here. A few stern words of encouragement and guidance may well be in order Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
11 years, first skinning + github steps. Hats off. No need for apologies from my point of view. Be proud that he is interested in such things in this age and teach him how a community like this works and what he should do and what not. Maybe someday this will lead into a new and young respected community contributor.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
I am really sorry for what i did I just wanted people to like what I made but I messed things up. I'm not a troll but i missed files that where needed for the skin but I'm sorry to all Kodi members
@ZzBlackyPantherZz

Your father told you to make that apology, didn't he? Big Grin

Well, I may have been a little bit too harsh on you. But sometimes it's difficult to judge what new people on the Kodi forum are up to. Some of those new forum users have not-so-friendly ideas when they post something new with so little details.

But knowing more now about who you are (sort of) and what you have in mind, I guess I'm the one that needs to make an apology as you are clearly not a troll.

One Kodi team member managed to fix your Fire skin somewhat, and the background art is certainly "fire-y" Smile
But, your Kodi skin does need some more work, as you also forgot to include 2 XML files.
It's always best that you fully test your skin on a 2nd computer before publishing it for other Kodi users.

So, should you have an even better, fully working version of your Kodi skin, just post it into this thread, and we can have another look. Deal?
(2019-09-15, 21:50)Klojum Wrote: @ZzBlackyPantherZz

Your father told you to make that apology, didn't he? Big Grin

Well, I may have been a little bit too harsh on you. But sometimes it's difficult to judge what new people on the Kodi forum are up to. Some of those new forum users have not-so-friendly ideas when they post something new with so little details.

But knowing more now about who you are (sort of) and what you have in mind, I guess I'm the one that needs to make an apology as you are clearly not a troll.

One Kodi team member managed to fix your Fire skin somewhat, and the background art is certainly "fire-y" Smile
But, your Kodi skin does need some more work, as you also forgot to include 2 XML files.
It's always best that you fully test your skin on a 2nd computer before publishing it for other Kodi users.

So, should you have an even better, fully working version of your Kodi skin, just post it into this thread, and we can have another look. Deal?

Deal
Also from me...cool stuff that an 11 yo is able to handle github. There are others out there which have more problems with that.

Additionally, if you have any question or are stuck at some point, please feel free to ask whatever question you like. I highly guess the community will be happy to help you where we are able to
Does anyone know how i change the xml file for this? is it even possible to do that? Look at the screenshot
Its for the main menu item as you can see
If you edit the skin's addon.xml file and change <extension point="xbmc.gui.skin" effectslowdown="1.00" debugging="false"> to <extension point="xbmc.gui.skin" effectslowdown="1.00" debugging="true"> you'll be able to see what windows are open. In your case it's SkinSettings.xml.
Here is a preview of what my skin currently looks likeImage

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary Fire1