Req remoto
[font][font]como deixo o kodi como acesso remoto, deixo com ip estático e domínio remoto, como deixo o kodi com acesso remoto.[/font][/font]
The forum language is English only.

Please repost your question or issue in English, ideally with as much detail as possible. Use of sites like Google Translate is entirely acceptable if required.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-09-16, 18:51)cristian florencio Wrote: como deixo o kodi como acesso remoto, deixo com ip estático e domínio remoto, como deixo o kodi com acesso remoto.

how to leave kodi as remote access, leave ip and remote domain, how to leave kodi with remote access
(2019-09-16, 19:54)DarrenHill Wrote: The forum language is English only.

Please repost your question or issue in English, ideally with as much detail as possible. Use of sites like Google Translate is entirely acceptable if required.

The procedure is in google translator. The page that translated automatically.

my question is:

I want to transmit kodi remotely, outside my network, by static ip and by own domain.
Is it possible?

Although I put the ip in kodi in http and a port direction, but it blocked access within the network and in the app itself I have the addons and iptv configured.

How do I get remote kodi access off my network by domain itself?
(2019-09-16, 21:56)cristian florencio Wrote:
(2019-09-16, 19:54)DarrenHill Wrote: The forum language is English only.

The procedure is in google translator. The page that translated automatically.

my question is:

I want to transmit kodi remotely, outside my network, by static ip and by own domain.
Is it possible?

Although I put the ip in kodi in http and a port direction, but it blocked access within the network and in the app itself I have the addons and iptv configured.

How do I get remote kodi access off my network by domain itself? 
How can I get kodi access registered on my domain proprio remote access machine?
OK that's much better and more clear.

Kodi is not designed to play files over the network, be it directly or across the internet. The best you could do is share the library via UPNP, but doing that across the internet would be very insecure and not recommended.

The only other thing you could do is remotely control your Kodi across the internet, but that doesn't really make any practical sense as to why you would want to do it.

For this kind of usage case you would be better with a client/server based solution, for example Plex.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-09-16, 22:00)DarrenHill Wrote: OK that's much better and more clear.

Kodi is not designed to play files over the network, be it directly or across the internet. The best you could do is share the library via UPNP, but doing that across the internet would be very insecure and not recommended.

The only other thing you could do is remotely control your Kodi across the internet, but that doesn't really make any practical sense as to why you would want to do it.

For this kind of usage case you would be better with a client/server based solution, for example Plex.
Too bad the kodi could have on remote access.
I use the emby server for remote access and broadcasting on the network.
And tell me which best m3u list platform I can use, is there any company specifies that I can refer me.
(2019-09-16, 23:04)cristian florencio Wrote:
(2019-09-16, 22:00)DarrenHill Wrote: OK that's much better and more clear.

Too bad the kodi could have on remote access.
I use the emby server for remote access and broadcasting on the network.
And tell me which best m3u list platform I can use, is there any company specifies that I can refer me. 

Which company in m3u transmissions for multiple devices at the same time can tell me?
We do not promote or refer people like that. At least partly under our piracy policy (wiki), as many such providers on the net are not legally allowed to resell the media that they do.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
remoto0