Missing texture, not IsEmpty
(2019-10-07, 11:09)QuizKid Wrote: Thanks, that would be amazing. Here's a link. Apologies that it's all a bit of a mess right now haha

Not sure which version is correct. You have one outside the __MACOSX folder as well as inside so I picked the one not in the __MACOSX folder.

Using that one I see that you have changed the code considerably since posting. Can you describe the exact scenario that has a problem cause everything is working on my end.

I did notice you saying issues with other views but the code you are using now has separate includes for list view with the <include>Flags</include> while the others use the <include>CommonViewtypeDetails</include>. I mean besides FilmStrip which doesn't seem to have any mediaflags at all...
(2019-10-07, 14:42)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-10-07, 11:09)QuizKid Wrote: Thanks, that would be amazing. Here's a link. Apologies that it's all a bit of a mess right now haha

Not sure which version is correct. You have one outside the __MACOSX folder as well as inside so I picked the one not in the __MACOSX folder.

Using that one I see that you have changed the code considerably since posting. Can you describe the exact scenario that has a problem cause everything is working on my end.

I did notice you saying issues with other views but the code you are using now has separate includes for list view with the <include>Flags</include> while the others use the <include>CommonViewtypeDetails</include>. I mean besides FilmStrip which doesn't seem to have any mediaflags at all...   

Thanks for testing @mikeSiLVO , glad it's working ok on your end - maybe it's something wrong with this machine or Mac (I'm stuck on mac at the minute as my laptop is broken and I need to use my work one). 

The scenario is still the same, that the label you can see I have floating around on the mediaviews correctly captures the value from $INFO[Control.GetLabel(911)] on ListView(50) but on any other view as I scroll through, it is either empty if that's the first view I've looked at since loading or stuck on whatever was the value while viewing ListView 50 if I look at another view after. This label is included in the include "Flags" if you want to look at it.

(I have tried including Flags directly in the other viewtypes, but it's basically also included in CommonViewtypeDetails, so not sure why it's not showing up in Filmstrip for you as I see them there too)

In the first screenshot, you can see for A Scanner Darkly, it correctly pulls the value "flags/rating/bbfc_15.png" but then I scrolled to one with the value "flags/blank.png. Now when I changed to a different viewtype, everything including A Scanner Darkly is saying "flags/blank.png. I think this is what's causing the behavior I'm seeing with the flags being in the wrong position.

(2019-10-07, 15:08)QuizKid Wrote: Thanks for testing @mikeSiLVO , glad it's working ok on your end - maybe it's something wrong with this machine or Mac (I'm stuck on mac at the minute as my laptop is broken and I need to use my work one). 

The scenario is still the same, that the label you can see I have floating around on the mediaviews correctly captures the value from $INFO[Control.GetLabel(911)] on ListView(50) but on any other view as I scroll through, it is either empty if that's the first view I've looked at since loading or stuck on whatever was the value while viewing ListView 50 if I look at another view after.

(I have tried including Flags directly in the other viewtypes, but it's basically also included in CommonViewtypeDetails, so not sure why it's not showing up in Filmstrip for you as I see them there too)

In the first screenshot, you can see for A Scanner Darkly, it correctly pulls the value "flags/rating/bbfc_15.png" but then I scrolled to one with the value "flags/blank.png. Now when I changed to a different viewtype, everything including A Scanner Darkly is saying "flags/blank.png. I think this is what's causing the behavior I'm seeing with the flags being in the wrong position.

I must be using the wrong version then cause this is the Flags include I have...
xml:

<include name="Flags">
<control type="group">
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(EnableFlags)</visible>
<!-- Hidden label to see if Var Info_Certificate is empty-->
<control type="label" id="78600">
<visible>false</visible>
<label>$VAR[Info_Certificate]</label>
</control>
<!-- MPAA Rating Flag -->
<control type="image">
<right>0</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>120</width>
<height>80</height>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<texture colordiffuse="$VAR[TextColor]">$VAR[Info_Certificate]</texture>
<visible>!String.Contains(ListItem.Icon,Default) + !Container.Content(artists)</visible>
</control>
<!-- Studio Flag to the left -->
<control type="image">
<right>150</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>120</width>
<height>80</height>
<texture colordiffuse="$VAR[TextColor]">$INFO[ListItem.Studio,flags/studios/,.png]</texture>
<visible>!String.Contains(ListItem.Icon,Default) + !Container.Content(artists) + !String.IsEqual(Control.GetLabel(78600),EMPTY)</visible>
</control>
<!-- Studio Flag to the right if no MPAA flag -->
<control type="image">
<right>0</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>120</width>
<height>80</height>
<texture colordiffuse="$VAR[TextColor]">$INFO[ListItem.Studio,flags/studios/,.png]</texture>
<visible>!String.Contains(ListItem.Icon,Default) + !Container.Content(artists) + String.IsEqual(Control.GetLabel(78600),EMPTY)</visible>
</control>
</control>
</include>

There is no image id="911" or 912...
Should I try the other version in the _MACOSX folder?
(2019-10-07, 15:12)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-10-07, 15:08)QuizKid Wrote: Thanks for testing @mikeSiLVO , glad it's working ok on your end - maybe it's something wrong with this machine or Mac (I'm stuck on mac at the minute as my laptop is broken and I need to use my work one). 

The scenario is still the same, that the label you can see I have floating around on the mediaviews correctly captures the value from $INFO[Control.GetLabel(911)] on ListView(50) but on any other view as I scroll through, it is either empty if that's the first view I've looked at since loading or stuck on whatever was the value while viewing ListView 50 if I look at another view after.

I must be using the wrong version then cause this is the Flags include I have...
xml:

<include name="Flags">
<control type="group">
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(EnableFlags)</visible>
<!-- Hidden label to see if Var Info_Certificate is empty-->
<control type="label" id="78600">
<visible>false</visible>
<label>$VAR[Info_Certificate]</label>
</control>
<!-- MPAA Rating Flag -->
<control type="image">
<right>0</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>120</width>
<height>80</height>
<texture colordiffuse="$VAR[TextColor]">$VAR[Info_Certificate]</texture>
<visible>!String.Contains(ListItem.Icon,Default) + !Container.Content(artists)</visible>
</control>
<!-- Studio Flag to the left -->
<control type="image">
<right>150</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>120</width>
<height>80</height>
<visible>!String.Contains(ListItem.Icon,Default) + !Container.Content(artists) + !String.IsEqual(Control.GetLabel(78600),EMPTY)</visible>
</control>
<!-- Studio Flag to the right if no MPAA flag -->
<control type="image">
<right>0</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>120</width>
<height>80</height>
<visible>!String.Contains(ListItem.Icon,Default) + !Container.Content(artists) + String.IsEqual(Control.GetLabel(78600),EMPTY)</visible>
</control>
</control>
</include>

There is no image id="911" or 912...
Should I try the other version in the _MACOSX folder? 

Oh sorry I must have shared the wrong version. Can you try this one please?
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsNBJgb3zz70guEhvt1D...Q?e=Y4jCif

I don't know much about Mac, I just zipped it using the built in facility, I think you can ignore the _MACOSX folder as it's some hidden thing you only see if you're looking at an archive made on a mac from a different OS.
(2019-10-07, 15:24)QuizKid Wrote: Oh sorry I must have shared the wrong version. Can you try this one please?

I don't know much about Mac, I just zipped it using the built in facility, I think you can ignore the _MACOSX folder as it's some hidden thing you only see if you're looking at an archive made on a mac from a different OS.

First issue I am having is that the flags settings don't appear on new installs. I will have to map a key to toggle them...
Never mind. Just looks like it is in a different spot and I didn't notice it.
(2019-10-07, 15:44)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-10-07, 15:24)QuizKid Wrote: Oh sorry I must have shared the wrong version. Can you try this one please?

First issue I am having is that the flags settings don't appear on new installs. I will have to map a key to toggle them...
Never mind. Just looks like it is in a different spot and I didn't notice it. 

thanks, they should be enabled by default, but you can change which flags are enabled in the viewtype settings
@QuizKid You are adding the Flags to all views correct?

I think it's an issue with conditions and it being an include.

I say drop the include and just add the flags to MyVideoNav.

I suggest right in the Main Group under the view includes:
xml:

<!-- Main group -->
<control type="group">
<description>Include the following views in MyVideoNav</description>
<include>Viewtype_50_List</include>
<include>Viewtype_500_Fanart</include>
<include>Viewtype_501_Poster</include>
<include>Viewtype_502_Billboard</include>
<include>Viewtype_503_Filmstrip</include>
<control type="group">
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(contextmenu) + !Control.HasFocus(3000) + !Container.Content(artists) + !String.Contains(ListItem.Icon,Default) + !Skin.String(Flags,disabled) + Skin.String(CommonViewtypeDetails,all) + !Window.IsTopMost(shutdownmenu)</visible>
<control type="label">
<left>0</left>
<top>0</top>
<height>100</height>
<width>1600</width>
<label>$INFO[Control.GetLabel(911)]</label>
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
<font>list_unfocused</font>
</control>
<!-- MPAA-->
<control type="image" id="911">
<right>0</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>120</width>
<height>80</height>
<texture colordiffuse="$VAR[TextColor]" fallback="flags/blank.png">$VAR[Info_Certificate]</texture>
</control>
<!-- Studio Flag-->
<control type="image" id="912">
<right>0</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>120</width>
<height>80</height>
<texture colordiffuse="$VAR[TextColor]" fallback="flags/blank.png">$VAR[Studio_Name]</texture>
<visible>!Skin.String(Flags,rating)</visible>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-150,0" time="0" condition="Skin.String(Flags,all) + !String.IsEqual(Control.GetLabel(911),flags/blank.png)">Conditional</animation>
</control>
</control>

<control type="scrollbar" id="60">
<description>Scrollbar vertical</description>
<right>0</right>
<width>5</width>
<height>1080</height>
<onleft>50</onleft>
<onright>3000</onright>
<showonepage>false</showonepage>
<orientation>vertical</orientation>
<texturesliderbackground colordiffuse="$VAR[TextColor]">views/white_20.png</texturesliderbackground>
<texturesliderbar colordiffuse="$VAR[TextColor]">views/white_50.png</texturesliderbar>
<texturesliderbarfocus colordiffuse="$VAR[FocusedColor]">views/white_100.png</texturesliderbarfocus>
<textureslidernib></textureslidernib>
<textureslidernibfocus></textureslidernibfocus>
<visible>[Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(500) | Control.IsVisible(501)]</visible>
<include>ScrollBarAnimation</include>
</control>

<description>Scrollbar horizontal</description>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>1920</width>
<height>5</height>
<onup>50</onup>
<ondown>3000</ondown>
<orientation>horizontal</orientation>
<texturesliderbackground colordiffuse="$VAR[TextColor]">views/white_20.png</texturesliderbackground>
<texturesliderbar colordiffuse="$VAR[TextColor]">views/white_50.png</texturesliderbar>
<texturesliderbarfocus colordiffuse="$VAR[FocusedColor]">views/white_100.png</texturesliderbarfocus>
<visible>[Control.IsVisible(502) | Control.IsVisible(503)]</visible>
</control>
</control>

If that gets it all mostly working then we can figure out any other issues.
(2019-10-07, 16:25)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @QuizKid You are adding the Flags to all views correct?

xml:

<!-- Main group -->
<control type="group">
<control type="group">
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(contextmenu) + !Control.HasFocus(3000) + !Container.Content(artists) + !String.Contains(ListItem.Icon,Default) + !Skin.String(Flags,disabled) + Skin.String(CommonViewtypeDetails,all) + !Window.IsTopMost(shutdownmenu)</visible>
<control type="label">
<left>0</left>
<top>0</top>
<height>100</height>
<width>1600</width>
</control>
<!-- MPAA-->
<right>0</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>120</width>
<height>80</height>
<texture colordiffuse="$VAR[TextColor]" fallback="flags/blank.png">$VAR[Info_Certificate]</texture>
</control>
<!-- Studio Flag-->
<right>0</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>120</width>
<height>80</height>
<texture colordiffuse="$VAR[TextColor]" fallback="flags/blank.png">$VAR[Studio_Name]</texture>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-150,0" time="0" condition="Skin.String(Flags,all) + !String.IsEqual(Control.GetLabel(911),flags/blank.png)">Conditional</animation>
</control>
</control>

<right>0</right>
<width>5</width>
<height>1080</height>
<onleft>50</onleft>
<onright>3000</onright>
<visible>[Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(500) | Control.IsVisible(501)]</visible>
</control>

<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>1920</width>
<height>5</height>
<onup>50</onup>
<ondown>3000</ondown>
</control>
</control>

Thanks again Mike for looking, I'll give this a go and report back!
(2019-10-07, 16:29)QuizKid Wrote: Thanks again Mike for looking, I'll give this a go and report back!

Let me know Smile and don't forget to either delete/comment out the include and/or delete it from list view and <include>CommonViewtypeDetails</include>
(2019-10-07, 16:29)QuizKid Wrote:
(2019-10-07, 16:25)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @QuizKid You are adding the Flags to all views correct?

xml:

<!-- Main group -->
<control type="group">
<control type="group">
<control type="label">
<left>0</left>
<top>0</top>
<height>100</height>
<width>1600</width>
</control>
<!-- MPAA-->
<right>0</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>120</width>
<height>80</height>
</control>
<!-- Studio Flag-->
<right>0</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>120</width>
<height>80</height>
</control>
</control>

<right>0</right>
<width>5</width>
<height>1080</height>
<onleft>50</onleft>
<onright>3000</onright>
</control>

<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>1920</width>
<height>5</height>
<onup>50</onup>
<ondown>3000</ondown>
</control>
</control>

That did the trick!! Thanks a million, this has been driving me mad for weeks!
Might it be useful to use GitHub again so we can help better in future?
(2019-10-07, 17:40)Hitcher Wrote: Might it be useful to use GitHub again so we can help better in future?

Yes I've been meaning to set this up as a fork. Wasn't really sure how serious I would take it tbh, so just been playing around locally so far but that's a good idea
(2019-10-07, 16:36)QuizKid Wrote:
(2019-10-07, 16:29)QuizKid Wrote:

xml:

<!-- Main group -->
<control type="group">
<control type="group">
<control type="label">
<left>0</left>
<top>0</top>
<height>100</height>
<width>1600</width>
</control>
<!-- MPAA-->
<right>0</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>120</width>
<height>80</height>
</control>
<!-- Studio Flag-->
<right>0</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>120</width>
<height>80</height>
</control>
</control>

<right>0</right>
<width>5</width>
<height>1080</height>
<onleft>50</onleft>
<onright>3000</onright>
</control>

<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>1920</width>
<height>5</height>
<onup>50</onup>
<ondown>3000</ondown>
</control>
</control>

That did the trick!! Thanks a million, this has been driving me mad for weeks!  

The only issue I've come across is that one of my views is is made up of a container featuring fullscreen fanart with the details overlayed, and as you scroll through the list, everything slides, but by having the flags in the viewtype, they stay static. I was going thinking I could do this with an animation, but it's getting a bit confusing for me because I'm not sure exactly how to achieve the effect of having the current flags slide off the screen on a scroll and having the flags for the next item in the list sliding onto the screen...

Edit: I got around this by moving it back into includes so I could include it easily in item/focusedlayout and having a hidden version of the flag with id911 on viewtype window for the Control.GetLabel. That works now but it seems to be a bit slow in triggering the animation, so you see the studio flag moving place when there is no age rating flag present.

Updated code here: https://github.com/realcopacetic/skin.copacetic

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing texture, not IsEmpty0