Solved [Android] CD Cover Art is not showing up on fullscreen play
I have to say that I am still using Kodi 17 and it works ok for me just for streaming my music.

I´ve tried the information you gave me in the post above but either I did not find the right information window or it did not work.

The Rapier skin is great but it would be an awesome skin if there would be a clock showing up in fullscreen music and perhaps the information osd would be bigger.

Thanks agin for your help and perhaps sometimes it will work with Kodi 18 or higher for me.
It does work. I have tried it on my test setup.

1. Find your album
2. Call up the Information Page for the album
3. Select "Choose Art"
4. Scroll down to Discart. Is an image displayed? If no, then select Discart and locate your locally saved discart image
5. If you do not have a Discart entry, then select "Add Art Type" and enter discart

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I guess one of my problem is that I am browsing my CDs by folder and not by album jsut like you did in the picture above.

I have all the album in folder named as the artists.

For example: Folder "Jazz" next folder "Miles Davis" next folder "Kind of Blue"...

There is no "information" option at the "Kind of Blue" album als pictured above.

There is only the option for information if I picked a song.

Sorry for my horrible English!
Have you scanned your music into the library? If no, then it will not work.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-09-24, 00:38)Karellen Wrote: Have you scanned your music into the library? If no, then it will not work.

How can I do this?

Big Grin
Follow this guide... https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library
My Signature
Thanks guys for helping sort this out.

I just did a new variable for thumbs/covers when playing music.
This should work way better than what I used before.

Try it in my development version: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Dev...Repository
New version is 11.2.47
(2019-09-24, 13:50)Gade Wrote: Thanks guys for helping sort this out.

I just did a new variable for thumbs/covers when playing music.
This should work way better than what I used before.

Try it in my development version: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Dev...Repository
New version is 11.2.47

This is it! It works without any big settings.

Thanks so much for you time!

Great skin...perhaps a clock on the artist slideshow fullscreen would make this awesome.
Great that it's working.

Clock is available if you press "I" on your remote or the "General info" button on the OSD.

I'll mark this thread as solved.
@Gade
Quote:Go to the information window for an album > Choose art.
Click "Add art type" in the bottom.
Write "discart" and click Done.
Then restart Kodi.
You can now manually add the disc art for each album this way.

This works very well, but how can I do to delete an element?

I can't take it off, and then it shows up in every section when I create it.

Is it possible to create a button to delete new additions? in the xml code (720p folder skin confluence) I can't find the file to modify to do it ...

Thanks for your help 🙏
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up 👍 below, thanks 🙏.
Kodi 20.x stable release | Skin Confluence (by Jezz_X)
I like editing skins ❤
(2022-09-18, 19:33)alberto1998 Wrote: This works very well, but how can I do to delete an element?

I can't take it off, and then it shows up in every section when I create it.

Is it possible to create a button to delete new additions? in the xml code (720p folder skin confluence) I can't find the file to modify to do it ...

Hi @alberto1998

I'm not sure there's a proper way to delete an entry once created.
Did you try to delete it from your advancedsettings.xml file?
https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml

For eg. discart you should look for something like:

Code:
<albumextraart>
      <arttype>discart</arttype>
</albumextraart>
Delete the like with <arttype>discart</arttype>

Sorry, but it's not possible to create a button to do this.
@Gade
Thanks, I was able to find the file, but it is not an advancedsetting file, but it is a .db file (incomprehensible)
and by deleting a string (thanks to notepad ++) I managed to delete it.

Thanks for your help
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up 👍 below, thanks 🙏.
Kodi 20.x stable release | Skin Confluence (by Jezz_X)
I like editing skins ❤
Ahaaaa, I see.
Thanks for getting back with the solution.
This will be great for reference Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Android] CD Cover Art is not showing up on fullscreen play0