Req Regarding subtitles-downloads and browsing for local subs
Hi. Tried searching the forum for any potential add-on to find subtitles stored locally.
I've got this one directory in which I store all my subs which are downloaded by Bazarr, and in MPC I can make it look there for subs, but there's no such either setting nor add-ons that can do this, so I thought that perhaps this is something that other might want.
Besides the subtitles from Bazarr, I've also saved quite a few manually as there are very many which are poorly either translated or irritatingly all caps or common lettering for names, so I keep them as options since I also use Sonarr and Radarr which from time to time upgrades these (and most often also deletes subtitles).

And, for another request, if/when Kodi downloads subs, why can't it select multiple subs (This is really great in MPC where I can select all and download these - Only drawback there are two things; A - No select all-button. B - No way to save them all, just the currently selected one) and save these accordingly side by side.
It would indeed save time not having to download every individual sub that might be listed.

This would come in handy since it's very annoying with the somewhat sluggish OSD which plays the movie, and when subtitles button is selected it still plays the movie, only to pause if when searching for new ones. Sometimes this has to be repeated several times which is annoying. Sure I could pause it, but seeing as when setup as automatically download subs, it for some weird reason starts to play the movie for a second or two before going online to search.
For that I'd also suggest that the pause command is issued before searching is begun.

If this would be implemented I'd love to have it doing these downloads and when playback is stopped, prompt to save these to either movie location or predefined other directory.

Just a few things I've been thinking of lately. Otherwise, thanks for a nice player!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Regarding subtitles-downloads and browsing for local subs0