Solved Mismatch between menu and screen size
I am running Kodi 17.6 on a Raspberry Pi, running LibreELEC (official): 8.2.5 (RPi.arm).  When I am displaying a menu (for example, a list of recordings, or the main menu), the left-hand side and the right-hand side are not visible (they are outside the screen size).  This makes it very hard to select a desired show to watch.

I am running the MythTV PVR addon, which is talking to MythTV on a Ubuntu host, running 16.04 LTS.  The version of MythTV is 0.28.2+fixes20180827

I have not updated anything on the hardware for a while (two years, at least).  However, this problem "just suddenly appeared", and I cannot relate it to any specific update of the software.

Clearly, I have a mismatch between what Kodi thinks the screen size is, and what it actually is.

Is there a parameter that I can access to fix this?  If so, how do I access it?

Or, is this a known problem for which the fix is to update Kodi?
(2019-09-21, 02:56)AtwoodWilliam Wrote: Clearly, I have a mismatch between what Kodi thinks the screen size is, and what it actually is.

Is there a parameter that I can access to fix this?  If so, how do I access it?
After some exploring, and with some difficulty because the left side of the screen was hidden, I navigated to Settings -> System Settings -> Display -> Resolution, and set the resolution to 1280x720p.  This resolved the problem.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mismatch between menu and screen size0