• 26(current)
WIP TV Tunes
@bosx2
I had to remove the changes I made when I thought I fixed the video theme problem due to the video player not working for users.
(2024-02-15, 12:31)bosx2 Wrote: in the latest version, the video trailer wont stop, when another movie is highlighted, is that normal? I had a unofficial version from you, which worked fine when switching movies (yes it had the play/stop problem)
@bosx2

As it stands now, you have a choice. The version you speak about v2.1.0 the theme stopped when you highlighted the next item but the movie wouldn't play unless you stopped the theme manually or let it playout. The other option is the current version 2.1.1 in which the theme continues to play until it ends or you stop it manually. Personally, I've chosen to go with 2.1.0.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

Thanks! I fixed that, by adding a delay to start theme/trailer... basicly, trailer/theme starts when highlighted automaticly, you click on the movie to start, the theme stops und you have enough time to press again to start the movie... I´m fine with that

I set the start to 5 seconds...

I am switching back to the older version
maybe stupid question, but where do I get an older version? I can only find 2.1.1
@bosx2
That's what I do too, but I set a 10 second delay. I have a copies of older versions download 2.1.0 here.
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

Wink 
Thank you :-)
@bosx2
You're welcome.

just installed TV Tunes 2.1.1 under Kodi 21 Final, configured all the settings, successfully updated the advanced settings.xml file, exited Kodi, cleared the cache, and restarted Kodi, and none of my theme.mp3 files play. any ideas?
@latts9923 - nevermind my original reply. It's working now.
Is there a guide on how to use this addon? It's been a fair few years since i gave it a go
@sunlollyking
Sure...here's a link to the guide.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Tunes1