• 19(current)
WIP TV Tunes
that must mean numSteps was a float 0.0 instead of an int 0 since range wants parameters to be integers the easy fix would be

python:
for step in range(0, (int(numSteps) - 1)):
@Tyrius
Finally...the Sets theme works again!

I used your suggested change to settings.py, but I made a slight change to backend.py. Here's the code I used...
json:

json_query = xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovieSetDetails", "params": {"setid": %s, "properties": [ "thumbnail" ], "movies": { "properties": [ "file", "title"], "sort": { "order": "ascending", "method": "title" }} },"id": 1 }' % dbid)
#json_query = str(json_query.encode('utf-8'), errors='ignore')
json_query = json.loads(json_query)
Code:

I changed line 358 since I was getting a simplejson error. Again...thanks for looking into this!

Another problem that arose in Kodi v19 was the video themes do not stop playing after navigating to a different video.

@AB30AB
I have noticed similar behavior all the way back to Kodi v17.

@jepsizofye
I will try your suggestion and report back. Thanks!
right on
@jepsizofye
That seems to have fixed the volume problem. Thanks again for the suggestion!
(2023-02-21, 14:07)latts9923 Wrote: @jepsizofye
That seems to have fixed the volume problem. Thanks again for the suggestion!
right on

anytime
UPDATE #3 for Kodi v17/18

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed the code for the debug logger so that when enabled you will see log messages in kodi.log.
  • The Movie Sets will now play random themes from a Movie in the Set for Kodi v18. Thanks to Tyrius for providing the fix!
  • There has been a long standing problem with TV Tunes muting the volume at times during use. Thanks to jepsizofye for providing the fix!
UPDATE #5 for Kodi v19/20

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed the code for the debug logger so that when enabled you will see log messages in kodi.log.
  • The Movie Sets will now play random themes from a Movie in the Set. Thanks to Tyrius for providing the fix!
  • There has been a long standing problem with TV Tunes muting the volume at times during use. Thanks to jepsizofye for providing the fix!
Great work on the update!
When it comes to movie themes, currently if you browse movies via movies>sets, the theme does not play when hovering the set (you have to click into the set). However, it works if you were to go movies>titles and hover over a set.

Is this something that could be implemented at all?
@AB30AB
Thanks! I couldn't have done it without the help of @Tyrius and @jepsizofye.

I just added the ability to play themes while browsing Sets. There is a new setting named "PLAY THEMES WHEN BROWSING SETS LIST" that must be enabled. It will be part of the next update.
UPDATE #4 for Kodi v17/18

Image Additions
  • I added the ability to play themes while viewing Sets. There is a new setting named "PLAY THEMES WHEN BROWSING SETS LIST" that must be enabled. Thanks to AB30AB for the request!
UPDATE #6 for Kodi v19/20

Image Additions
  • I added the ability to play themes while viewing Sets. There is a new setting named "PLAY THEMES WHEN BROWSING SETS LIST" that must be enabled. Thanks to AB30AB for the request!
@latts9923
Good to know that this plugin going to a new life.
However, I wanted to translate your new strings in French.
This plugin is not available on weblate. how can I do to submit you a good translation ?
French Kodi translator on Weblate
@skypichat
You could provide the file to me on a file hosting service like Dropbox.
@latts9923
Done
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av8svgpqJqlHzocawcFs...Q?e=roShR4
French Kodi translator on Weblate
@skypichat
Got it...thanks! It will be part of the next update.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Tunes1