• 20(current)
WIP TV Tunes
@latts9923
Quick question does it now read the nfo tag from the sets artwork folder or is it reading it from the movie artwork to folder ?
@martinsvision
You can create NFO files for TVTunes...read here for more info. The NFO can't be in the Set folder, it has to be placed in one of the Movie subfolders. If there is already a theme file that exists in that Movie folder, it will play that file before it looks at the NFO. I did just find a bug with NFOs in the Matrix build. I will get another update posted.
UPDATE #7 for Kodi v19/20

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed an error with the reading of NFO files.
Hello!

I'm using this wonderful add-on for months now, and it works flawlessly with movies and tv shows. Recently i started building my music library as well, but TvTunes doesn't want to work there somehow. The moment i enter 'music' in the Kodi main menu, i got a "TvTunes error" message, and it stops completely until i restart Kodi. It pops up without any 'theme.mp3' file too. Maybe it's a configuration issue? Any help would be appreciated!
@NordWinter
I'll have to take a look. What version of Kodi are you using?
Does using TvTunes require integration with the skin i use - Titan Bingie Mod ? Or Can i install it and point it to directories, playlists?
@latts9923

Thank you! I'm currently using Matrix 19.4.0.
@sunlollyking
No skin integration is required. If you have a theme.mp3 file in your video folder it should play when the video is selected.
I've been experiencing random Kodi crashes for quite a while now and I am putting forth some effort to snuffing out the random crashes. I've enabled the debug log and I can see this message below happening often. I would like to understand what this message means in the debug log or where i can look in the addon to verify whatever the message is indicating

2023-05-21 10:17:54.282 T:26052   debug <general>: [TV Tunes] TunesBackend: Video Library no longer visible

NOTE: I am not saying that this is the cause of my crashing issues, this is a repeat message that is just a clear indicator to me that something is not working correct so i need to understand what it's complaining about.
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
@Shredder_guitar
Yeah, I see that in my logs as well. I disabled that bit of code as it doesn't even look like it's necessary, and everything seems to work just fine. I'll update the add-on with this change and push it to my repo when I can.
UPDATE #5 for Kodi v17/18

ImageMaintenance
  • I updated the French language file. Thanks to skypichat for the updated file!
  • I disabled a log message that was not useful in the logs. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for bringing it to my attention!
UPDATE #8 for Kodi v19/20

ImageMaintenance
  • I updated the French language file. Thanks to skypichat for the updated file!
  • I disabled a log message that was not useful in the logs. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for bringing it to my attention!
My themes are playing, but with movies for some reason the themes keep getting scanned in as well as a separate movie next to the actual movie.  is there any way to stop this?  has to be a setting i'm missing
(2023-06-10, 17:37)knives of ice Wrote: but with movies for some reason the themes keep getting scanned in as well
What format are you theme files?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen

Could you please take a look at the code for TV Tunes?

A problem cropped up with the switch to Matrix were the video themes do not stop when focus is lost. Once a video theme starts the only way to stop it is to let it finish or hit keyboard X, moving to the next movie or tv show in the list does not stop the video theme playback. So far nobody has been able to solve this.

Thanks.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5
Kodi 21.0 rc1 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.0 | Kodi 21.0 rc1 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.6
Kodi 21.0 nightly 2024.03.09 + MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.0 | Kodi 21.0 nightly 2024.03.09 + MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.6
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Tunes1