Video Chopped
Hello,

Really I don't known why but during all time of film, video skips/chopped (Sorry..I don't know the correct word in English) like it loses some frames. I installed a clean version of Kodi 18.2 (not the last version because I read that my favorite skin doesn't  works with the last version) 
I've tried to set:
- Render Method in all kind of setting
- Adjust display refresh rate
- Allow Hardware acceleration 

I've got A NVIDIA 1050TI with the last firmware 

Can anyone help me?? 

Tks 

Roberto
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-09-22, 19:31)DarrenHill Wrote: To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum

sorry... 
the following is my debug

https://paste.kodi.tv/yozuqajibe.kodi

I hope I've done a good job... it's my first  debug log

Tks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Chopped0