Solved Streams from Netflix, Youtube and Retrospect stopped working
After upgrading to Kodi Leia 18.4 my streams stopped working. I have tried everything i know but still no working streams. The most strange is the fact that when i start a stream from a widget it does play.

Here are clean logs

I see a lot of odd things in the logs but i can't figure out what it all means.
Please can somebody take a look for me. Thanks.

My Kodi runs on windows 10
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
(2019-09-23, 16:00)Klojum Wrote: The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Really? I was not aware of banned addons. I have subscriptions for YouTube, Netflix, Spotify. I cannot imagine having any addons that violate the rules. But if the moderators say so it will be true.
I am trying to figure out which addons are banned.
Are my logs scanned on banned addons or is that a manuel task?
Because if you know which ones are banned I would really appreciate pointed me to them
The banned item is the simplycaz repo, as it contains other banned addons (wiki).

Yes the logs are scanned - any addon or repo highlighted in the orange colour is banned here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-09-23, 19:35)DarrenHill Wrote: The banned item is the simplycaz repo, as it contains other banned addons (wiki).

Yes the logs are scanned - any addon or repo highlighted in the orange colour is banned here.

Thanks for the info. To be certain i removed some other repositories too :-)
In my logs i had to delete a lot to be able to save it. So i hope it is enough to see a problem.

Here are clean logs
And what do you know? I solved the problem myself. [emoji4]

It was such an incredible stupid error. It seems the streams only work only work when the action is 'Play'.
I only found out after unstalling en installing Kodi[emoji848]

Anyhow. It is solved
Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streams from Netflix, Youtube and Retrospect stopped working0